FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Fire of Love

By Yokogiru#6549 - MEMBER - April 27, 2019, 07:25:56

Is it still possible to attain The Fire of Love? If it is, may I know where I can get one?

Edit: Hello guys. It's been over a week now since I last posted this topic but I haven't heard from the community yet. Can somebody please help me confirm its location? Thanks in advance!

1 -1
Reactions 11
Score : 5974

From Guard Headquarter among nation capital, toward to the storeroom, you will find that chest. 

I think they change it, I have go inspect myself and same cannot enter the storeroom anymore either with nation or no nation aligned. Sorry for that. 

2 -2
Score : 124

Thanks for your reply. In addition, do I have to join a nation in order to get it?

Edit: I visited all four Guard HQs and found no torch. I cannot interact with the door that seemed to lead to the storeroom. All four Guard HQ almost has the same design with one another.

2 -1
Score : 4261

yeah seems like old content like this gets removed/forgotten quite often, it's sad really. It was a really nice and interesting addition to the game. I'm sorry I don't have info for you, i've been hoping someone might have info on where we could get it from now as well, seems we will all go unanswered.

2 -1
Score : 124

@JSky - I also remember it being in HQ way back 2016.

@AngelicPorcelain - I guess we can't do anything about it right now. Let'sjust hope they add it back to the new nations in the future.

Thanks to you both and have fun ~~

2 -1
Score : 4261

True...
Thanks Yokogiru, you too! Good luck on your adventures happy

2 -1
Score : 5997

Any updates on this topic? I'm looking for a lantern and didn't find any

1 0
Score : 321

Sadly the Fire of Love cannot be found anymore. However, it still is a usable item and does not disappear if you managed to get your hands on it pre nation rework. You can still find temporary auras around the world. One can be found in Wild Estate south wards. It is called Louie-Gee or something (Sorry if it's spelt wrong)

1 0

WaterMasterAquaprey|2020-07-24 12:48:32
Sadly the Fire of Love cannot be found anymore. However, it still is a usable item and does not disappear if you managed to get your hands on it pre nation rework. You can still find temporary auras around the world. One can be found in Wild Estate south wards. It is called Louie-Gee or something (Sorry if it's spelt wrong)

The closest you can get to The fire of love (White Aura) is through Fairy lights which is temporary and not as bright as the fire of love
0 0
Score : 3915

You can also obtain Savhanna's Fire from the Sidimote Moors Co achievements. It's permanent and is a wide area like the Fire of Love, albeit with a pinkish hue.

3 0
Score : 1

Hey, could you further elaborate on getting this item? How do we complete this achievement?

0 0

NefariousNo1#6795|2020-09-11 23:50:43
Hey, could you further elaborate on getting this item? How do we complete this achievement?

If you head to brakmar and visit sidimote moor, there are a series of achievements that are linked to that area. Press L to open the achievements tab then find the quest series linked to sidimote moors. One of these quests will grant you the savhanna's fire smile
0 0