FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Fire of Love

By Yokogiru - MEMBER - April 27, 2019, 07:25:56

Is it still possible to attain The Fire of Love? If it is, may I know where I can get one?

Edit: Hello guys. It's been over a week now since I last posted this topic but I haven't heard from the community yet. Can somebody please help me confirm its location? Thanks in advance!

1 -1
Reactions 5
Score : 2217

From Guard Headquarter among nation capital, toward to the storeroom, you will find that chest. 

I think they change it, I have go inspect myself and same cannot enter the storeroom anymore either with nation or no nation aligned. Sorry for that. 

1 -2
Score : 72

Thanks for your reply. In addition, do I have to join a nation in order to get it?

Edit: I visited all four Guard HQs and found no torch. I cannot interact with the door that seemed to lead to the storeroom. All four Guard HQ almost has the same design with one another.

1 -1
Score : 2561

yeah seems like old content like this gets removed/forgotten quite often, it's sad really. It was a really nice and interesting addition to the game. I'm sorry I don't have info for you, i've been hoping someone might have info on where we could get it from now as well, seems we will all go unanswered.

1 -1
Score : 72

@JSky - I also remember it being in HQ way back 2016.

@AngelicPorcelain - I guess we can't do anything about it right now. Let'sjust hope they add it back to the new nations in the future.

Thanks to you both and have fun ~~

1 -1
Score : 2561

True...
Thanks Yokogiru, you too! Good luck on your adventures happy

1 -1
Respond to this thread