FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

News from Amakna?

By cody5 - MEMBER - April 19, 2019, 22:05:39
AnkaTracker

We didn't have any new information from Amakna since the hair update.

Will there be any plans revealed, hints or a Gamakna soon?

1 -3
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

We're preparing the summer update cool.

We'll share more information once they're out of the lab, thank you!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 7434
You had 2 chances to spell it right too
-
But yeah im curious aswell, though i imagine they are prepping for the summer update, i believe we are getting a new island?
1 -4
Score : 1786

ahkanmakanan

1 0
Score : 2348

Amakna foreva

1 0
Score : -4621

Amakna is the best

1 0
Score : 69

PASS TO SUFO

1 0
Score : 10709

^

1 0
Score : 4371

Aw peck.

But really, why isn't it called Gankama then?

0 -4
Score : 3266

I think that he's trying to tell you that your post says Amakna. Look at the logo when you scroll far down.
Amakna is a nation. It's a word-play where they spelled their company backwards, which they tend to do with lots of names.
I guess it's called Gamakna because it is the Ankama magazine, "Anka-Mag".

1 -1
Score : 3179

Ankama is likely busy with Waven. Wakfu seems to be on ignore for a while unfortunately. 

0 0
Score : 442

Think there's an update planned for mid-year for the "Eliocalypse" story arc/narrative theme though(said theme is supposed to be what we will see unfold over the next three years, with one part each year, and this year is called "Resonance"). So I'd guess they're also busy working on that, both for Dofus and Wakfu.

0 0

Hello everyone,

We're preparing the summer update cool.

We'll share more information once they're out of the lab, thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 4371

GreenEmerald|2019-04-20 13:49:57
I think that he's trying to tell you that your post says Amakna. Look at the logo when you scroll far down.
Amakna is a nation. It's a word-play where they spelled their company backwards, which they tend to do with lots of names.
I guess it's called Gamakna because it is the Ankama magazine, "Anka-Mag".

Yeah I know, but wouldn't it make more sense to be called Ankamag instead of Gamakna then?
0 -4
Score : 442

It's just wordplay, something Ankama seem to like to do a lot in their games. "Nomekop"(an enemy in Dofus, full name of it is "Nomekop Wodly", if I recall correctly) is "Pokemon" spelled in reverse, just to name one example.

0 0
Respond to this thread