FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kelba Peak Ecosystem

By PorceeCat - MEMBER - April 06, 2019, 23:07:36

Is it possible to fix the ecosystem of this region?

We have 150 Raskaws there while Clan Member wish for them to be 130 max. What's the big deal with killing 20 birds? Should be done in few minutes, but they breed right away and no matter how many I killed, there's 150 of them again. I was able to drop their number to 130 for a minute maybe, but this makes no sense if the system is going to replant them the very next minute.

Normally the solution would be planting other mobs or plants, but this area has no space for any trees nor crops, and we can have only 50 herbs cause of Clan Member wish. And even for those few herbs we only have tiles with grass near the edges of the map... So I've been thinking, is this map designed to permanently have broken eco? I would like to know if anyone was able to fix it for longer than 5 minutes, and how to do it. Maybe I should just give up but it's bothering me x_x

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 533

Don't know what server you're on but Remi has a similar issue with the Exotics on Calamar Island. They constantly repopulate regardless of their population level so it's practically impossible to keep the ecosystem at three stars, unless you're going to spend a lot of time there doing nothing but killing them, as usually I've seen their population all the way up to 400 unless a group had been fighting them. And since the amount of trees and Chaos Pirates is limited too, there's no real stopping it. I doubt anyone would camp the area all the time either just fighting the autospawning Exotics(which, it seems, also respawn very quickly), to keep the ecosystem in balance for a few minutes... doesn't seem worth it to me, as it does not take long for their numbers to go up like crazy again. Don't actually know if crops can be planted on the island.

1 0
Score : 17354

For the Kelba Peaks area, target the female ones. Those are the ones that replant mobs.

As for the exotic ones, I tried to check it but was unable to spot any planting mob. The area I was clearing only had those green stars, so it's possible that those are the ones replanting, but not 100% sure.

1 0
Score : 799

It's working, thanks a lot!
Do you know if Krobelles from archmonster's group can plant mobs too?

0 0
Score : 17354

Honestly, no idea.

I haven't checked if they do, but if they are treated in the same way than the normal local mobs unit, it's likely they might do it. But they don't count as local monster mobs for the total of ecosystem population, so I can't be sure either.

Maybe an overseeing dev out there might share their wisdom if they happen to read this... tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread