By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I'm confused about Mount Zinit

By LolinhaLove - MEMBER - March 22, 2019, 17:44:13

I recently got back to playing. I have two characters lvl 160+ that have access to Mount Zinit through Zaps. However, when I get there, I can't reach the dungeons. There's, like, no way to cross the little rivers and stones and actually walk through the map.

I thought that it must be because I didn't do any quests to get there, just got access directly through zaps. Then I researched where I have to go the get the quests, and it all points out to NPC Buddy Hully. I go talk to him, but he gives me no quests.

Anybody knows what I'm doing wrong?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 436

There’s certain types of relics which allow you to cross various otherwise non-crossable paths/obstacles, are you sure you have all of them? I don’t really know their names, having only started playing recently.

0 0
Score : 4504

You need jumping gap jacks from the iop temple, for that you need to complete the saharash questline in Ohwimi

0 -1
Score : 2717

In general, Mount Zinit is an area where you need the help of Divine Artifacts to travel because it is has many enviromental "challenges".

They are obtained by completing the main story quests and give you access to new areas and makes exploration easier.

Welcome back to the game happy

0 -1
Score : 13430

Check the quests log and the Zinit tab missions. From there, retake the proper task to allow you to continue with that part of the story. The first task of that group begins with Pappy Pal at Astrub and continues from there to the Quest of Nations.

0 -1
Score : 534

Thanks for the tips, guys. smile

0 0
Score : 1639

To jump gaps one-cell wide, complete the Ohwimy/Fungopole storyline. (Iop boots)
To climb ivy-covered walls, complete the Kelba storyline. (ecaflip claws)
That aside, the other artifacts I can take at the top of my head are the Bow of Pwooding by completing the Wabbit storyline, the Xelor Sandglass* from the Xelorium storyline (ok, you actualy get 2 or 3 artifacts because you have to complete the Srambad and Enurado storylines first and the Enurado gives you the teleporting thingamajig)and the Excarnum staff from the Wild estate Storyline. At your level, you probably have access to all of them and can easily do it in a day smile

*you won't really need the Sandglass in Zinit, until the Eliatrope ship quests, but you can use it to access several hidden "time rifts" on almost every map of the game to pick loot chests. Just look for large gear-shaped towers.

0 0
Respond to this thread