By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Universal Equilibrium Costume linked?

By PewPewZap - MEMBER - March 14, 2019, 15:36:22
AnkaTracker

Why is this the only linked costume from the God packs? Please make it tradeable, so we can use it on dummies for haven world/bag decorations.

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

We have given an answer on the dedicated topic

[Ankama]WAKFU|2019-03-15 11:05:50
Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. The costume was not supposed to be linked. It will be corrected. If you already bought the costume, an exchange system will permit you to have the right one. We will give more details as soon as possible.

Thank you!

smile

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 114

Well, at least you got a god finisher, imagine being a Masq (like me), or a fogger, those two classes didn't get their finishers.

0 0
Score : 1846

Yeah it wasn't ever advertised or explained anywhere that the costume would be linked so I feel like it's a little dishonest on Ankama's part. I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

0 0

Hello, 

We have given an answer on the dedicated topic

[Ankama]WAKFU|2019-03-15 11:05:50
Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. The costume was not supposed to be linked. It will be corrected. If you already bought the costume, an exchange system will permit you to have the right one. We will give more details as soon as possible.

Thank you!

smile