By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacrier, Ecaflip or Ouginak

By xxxSFOBUPxxx - MEMBER - February 10, 2019, 14:24:34

I want a class that allows me to play most of the time alone. Among these three, which one works best and could be fun?
tks

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 81

sacrier 

2 0
Score : 491

Sacrier's the ultimate stat stick. I consider Ecaflips to be a fun class to play. So either those two.

No idea about Ouginaks.

1 0
Score : 45

I play a Sacrier that's now at level 118, so I can tell my opinion just on this class and the first hundred levels.
Sacrier can do a lot content solo thanks to its survivability: he can move trough the map by air spells and he can also gain armory earth spells. Fire spells let you do a lot of damage, especially if you are below 50% of your hp and you have spent points in berserker damage.
Of course for a lot of contents you need a group, but beyond this situation Sacrier can play well solo.

That said, you are uncertain between tre classes: my advice is to try all them in the first 35 levels, when you have to stay in Astrub, and choose the class you enjoy more.

1 0
Score : 64

thank you. I made a sacrier and it is very easy to play alone. Thank you for the opinions.

0 0
Score : 175

Yeah sac was definitely your best bet between the 3. From my experience, ougi takes a good while before they become efficient and ecas are similar

0 0
Respond to this thread