By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where is the adventure?

By Huezildo - MEMBER - January 20, 2019, 05:35:01

Every time I want to play Wakfu or Dofus is because of its unique classes and turn-based system, but the fact is the roleplaying of both of those games have had better days.The fact that every single player in this game level up using high-level friends or, second accounts or higher level characters forces everybody to level up the same way or alone.

It is impossible nowadays to find someone leveling a low-level character  to party up and go in an adventure, that could be in dungeons, quests or even pvp ( which are pointless, because there is no pvp in it, just people gathering points...)

Right now I wanted to creat a new character, I would even buy one more slot to create that character, but that is pointless because of the feeling of going into a new adventure with a new class its impossible to have in this game.

I do not want or need any high level to group up with me, or eighter level up my new character in a group with my other high-level characters. All I want is the feeling of having an adventure with people, and this game does not deliver that.

7 -4
Reactions 9
Score : 5

ye know people can just adjust their lv and help ye with mentor system

1 -5
Score : 683

"ye know nobody does that, ye know nobody uses this feature as nobody uses the acctual group finder system"

5 -3
Score : 125

CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED

3 -2
Score : 4144

Have to agree with some points.

1 -1
Score : 1

HAHAha i actually used the party finder today im new to game so im playing as a ecaflip lvl 131 and was trying to do the 126 dung to get my dazzling belt was told it was good hahah but ya i sat there for over an hour and 0 hits not a soul came .

0 0
Score : -25

Find a good guild and your adventure starts from there.

Or make a guild and find some level nothings to start their adventure too.

0 0
Score : 168

I agree, I am trying so hard to give this game chance after chance after chance...but when you log in and you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, alone, gaining barely anything from hitting mobs, leveling up for basically nothing, what's the point of getting the best gear if there is no competitive pvp mode and you basically do everything alone, tried the heroes system but playing with 3 characters at the same time just feels weird for me, this isn't what a mmorpg is supposed to be and it's sad how it has got to this, Ankama needs to sell Wakfu to a more competent company that would actually give Wakfu the chance it deserves, this game has so much potential but the staff behind (not talking about the designers... because these guys did a hell of a job because Wakfu's aesthetics look sweet af) doesn't seem interested in making this game grow, barely any updates, no new content, no effort to bring people, no listening to the community...

1 -2
Score : 683

and the worst thing is, the community don't like to unite to make the game better.

0 -1
Respond to this thread