By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New smasher costume

By Caits - MEMBER - January 10, 2019, 20:17:35
AnkaTracker

Hey, any clue when will the reward arrive?

3 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

We're excited as well for you to get your hands on the new costume. We'll update you once we have finalised the distribution date.

See message in context
Reactions 28
Score : 2258

Reward for what?

Any clue how the costume looks like?

3 0
Score : 5019

Sometime this month and it looks like this 

2 -2
Score : 1240

Can we get a clue as to when this reward will be given out?

1 0
Score : 341

cody5|2019-01-10 23:39:56
Sometime this month and it looks like this 

ugh... not the best option to show as an eliotrope xD
2 -1
Score : 7980
3 -1

Hi guys,

We're excited as well for you to get your hands on the new costume. We'll update you once we have finalised the distribution date.

hey Flatops any update on the rewards? We only have 9 more days left in Jan. thanks

0 0

....still waiting for that update

2 0
Score : 3677

Yh we gonna wait a while

3 -2

Hello guys,

We're already coordinating with our data team for the distribution. We'll provide an update once it's ready.

last day of Jan...looks like its not gonna happen :{

0 0
Score : 3343

One would think it would be quite soon considering all of the boss smashers were linked to achievements this go around. So what is the true hold up?

2 0

ankama is the true hold up?

im crying

2 0
Score : 9406

They build tension tongue

0 -1

We'll never know why it took so long bc nobody from team don't want to explain it. For me is rather simple give the costum to everyone that have at least 7 boss smasher achivments from 2nd BS edition. Seems like easy requirement for an costume Boss Shasher achivment. But idk mb it's more complicated and they can't link achivment to count other achivments and give us reward if we fulfill requirements (like they did with many others in the game)

For now there is no reason to complain, as Wakfu player Im used to waiting for the stuff they promise to give us. Costume will surely (and slowly) come to us!

1 -1
Score : 81

I'll make sure to reference this 5 months later when we still haven't gotten it.

1 0
Score : 89

I think they havn't actually finished rendering the costume for in game play yet. thats probably the real problem. 

0 0

I think they give us a gif with this costume on cra. So I think its already in the game, some unkown "data" reasons just stop them for giving them to us.

1 -1

Hey guys,

We're working on distributing the prizes. Kindly give us more time while we process it, thank you.

Score : 89

All I know is if I held a contest where my players had diligently finished a year long achievement I wouldn't make them wait a single day for the promised rewards. Much less 38+ days. WOW trashy and lame. can't wait for the next whatever contest from the amazing wakfu team. 

I bet if I go ask the French server they all have their rewards already since Jan 2. 

2 0

What a joke

3 -3
Score : 5019

The rewards are out

1 -2
Score : 177

Could someone verify if these are the prizes?

(1) If you completed different number of Boss Smashers with different characters in your account, the one that completed the most Boss Smashers in that account, is the one that will be considered.
If the max was 3, that account will get 3 Dungeon Master Mystery Box(es) 2017, if your max was 5 you will get 5, and so on (up to 10 per account).

(2) If you completed at least 5 Boss Smashers, you will get the Chewer Pet.  Only one per account.

(3) If you complete at least 8 Boss Smashers, you will get also the Costume.  Only one per account.

If you comply with these requirements and did not received the proper prizes listed above, then I presume you need to Contact Support, following the guidelines specified through:

https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 19

y'all gotta chill let them finish their work, stop rushing.

0 -3
Score : 177

My apologies, I forgot to check the threads in the last Boss Smasher news.
That they partially answer my questions.

The point is that they DID finish their work, said by Flatops himself on Feb 13, and I quote:

"Hi guys,

The wait is over! It took some time but we have finally distributed the prizes. If you still haven't received them or if you're missing some, please contact the Support team for checking.

[Flatops] ".

So the answer is YES, if you are missing something, it is time to contact the Support team.

Here is the original news post, that many of the questions are answered in its comments.

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/969612-boss-smasher-congratulations-all

1 0