By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

@Ankama - How to get Boon harness?

By Karakedi - MEMBER - January 10, 2019, 19:19:07
AnkaTracker

Hello,

I finally got my Boon mount via the app yesterday and with it I also got the Boon Thi harness automatically when transferring the mount into Wakfu, which changes the mount in a gorgeous blue color.

However the encyclopedia also shows a Boon harness, how does one get that?

2 0
First Ankama intervention

JSky|2019-01-11 05:48:17
This Boon harness is the default one, which mean you can change back to original brown color actually when click on the pet customization. 

Hi guys,

JSky is correct. The Boon harness link is actually the basic skin. To answer your question, you already have it. cool

As it has brought confusion, we've discussed this link to our webteam for correction. Thanks for letting us know.
See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 454

This Boon harness is the default one, which mean you can change back to original brown color actually when click on the pet customization. 

1 0
Score : 2542

I don't think that is true because if that were the case all mounts would have a default harness.

Also the Encyclopedia shows this harness as a separate item, a harness of its own.

2 -1
Score : 2248

Bump, can someone from Ankama please assist?

2 0

I'd also like to now the answer please, @Ankama / @anyone-who-knows.

0 0
Score : 665

Have you try ask on dofus pet discord channel? Here is the link to it https://discord.gg/cTp4hp

0 0

JSky|2019-01-11 05:48:17

Hi guys,

JSky is correct. The Boon harness link is actually the basic skin. To answer your question, you already have it. cool

As it has brought confusion, we've discussed this link to our webteam for correction. Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you very much for your answer Flatops.

If that one is the default one than what is Boon Thi Harness? And how do you optain that one?

Or is there a mistake and does a second harness actually not exist?

2 0

Karakedi|2019-01-29 15:39:12
Thank you very much for your answer Flatops.

If that one is the default one than what is Boon Thi Harness? And how do you optain that one?

Or is there a mistake and does a second harness actually not exist?

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Also, since all 3 of these mounts from the app have each 2 mount harnesses on Encyclopedia:

Does this (mistake) apply for Tofu mounts and Godron mounts from the app as well?

So do they all have 1 mount harnesses and you get said harness automatically when transferring the mount from the app to Wakfu?

There is no other harness?

0 0

Bump, can someone please answer these questions. It would be much appriciated smile

Thank you in advance

0 0
Respond to this thread