By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What do you do around level 185+ if you can't get to zinit summit because of the moon UB ALS requirement?

By Shiracharm - MEMBER - December 30, 2018, 18:26:22

This is just really frustrating. I buy a booster trying to do my best to get to level 200 but they require this annoying UB in a game that's barely an mmo..

Anyone find a way around this UB?

1 -1
Reactions 6
Score : 5987

Reaching Level 194 will automatically unlock all Zinit Zaaps
Such the Lowerslope (Sacrier mobs)
Dormor Zaap(which also gets you to the upper badger area)
and Summit Zaap(Dreggons)
However as far as i recall you won't be able to access the Ethernals area of the Summit without doing the main quest, as there is a tunnel with an angry dreggon inside that wont let you past, unless that's part of a different quest? As far as i recall it was mandatory

In addition, Things like Ogrest will be off limits until the Main quest is complete

0 0
Score : 846

if I'm not mistaken the zap to ethernals get opens in 198 or 200 but maybe I'm wrong

1 -1
Score : 5987
There is no Ethernal's Zaap
1 -1
Score : 5666

With 194, all zaaps (dor mor and summit) should open, additionally the drago-express on ethernals summit.

0 0
Score : 589

The hardest thing is probably all moon steles. Sham moon feels bugged but doable

0 0
Score : 846

the drago express , i said the wrong name i guess, but should be open level 194 i guess

Suspect--|2018-12-30 18:18:58
There is no Ethernal's Zaap
0 0
Respond to this thread