By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 841

All theme class costumes!

By orphen-del-cielo-sacro - MEMBER - December 26, 2018, 02:38:55

for the people who don't know it, here is the class costume wich u can get in the respective god pack (cra,ecaflip,rogue,huppermage and eliotrope don't have a pack yet)
the order is this:
1)Feca, Rogue, Cra, Ecaflip, Eliotrope and Eniripsa.
2)Ouginak, Pandawa, Sacrier, Sadida, Sram and Xelor.
3)Enutrof, Foggernaut, Huppermage, Iop, Masqueraider and Osamodas.
   have fun wink

Reactions 23
Score : 26

cool!

Score : 1119

cra and ecaflip do have a pack they hadn't been re-released though. 
well I know Eca hasn't, can't remember if Cra was included again. 

orphen-del-cielo-sacro|2018-12-26 14:07:29
? the cra pack was never relased actually the costume and the finisher was selled with ogrines like u can see here and here.

the same got with ecaflip no god pack but selled separate look here and here.
and recently like Shiracharm said the sadida pack don't have even the god finisher and she is complaning about this for like 4/6 month.

dayum sure you people have a really bad memory about things with the old news xD...

Well... I mean they HAVE the items for a pack, they just didn't get re-released. 
I cant say it would be hard for them to bundle the finisher, costume and slap a pet to it or something. 
Score : 841

? the cra pack was never relased actually the costume and the finisher was selled with ogrines like u can see here and here.

the same got with ecaflip no god pack but selled separate look here and here.
and recently like Shiracharm said the sadida pack don't have even the god finisher and she is complaning about this for like 4/6 month.

dayum sure you people have a really bad memory about things with the old news xD...

Score : 2429

cool all are animated exept the ouginak one. lol

Score : 1766

Really? Hmmm, then can you show if this One-Thousand-Face Costume is really animated?

Score : 10768

Where did you find the Eliotrope and Hupper ones??
Have they alreadybeen released somewhere??

Score : 8088

They can be previewed on the builder.
However I have seen someone on the French server that has the Hupper costume, not sure where they got it from though.

Score : 10499

Technically these are the "God costumes", the "Class costumes" are the one you can drop from hoodlooms

Raziel-Shadower|2019-01-04 10:17:48
nope no elio ougi and huppermage for the hoodlooms costume this ones is the most complete one.
btw cody i don't know if some of them is considered "god costume" if u can see class like elio, ougi and masqueraider they not look like the respective gods.
Plus the masqueraider one got the Yen Adertal Costume outside this packs wich is that the most godly part to a masq not the One-Thousand-Face Costume xD

Well they are part of so called "God packs".
But yen anderthal is just a costume of the blcksmith that made the masks, the costume represents Soft'orn, ouguinak costume represents god Ouguinak (ecaflip's split personality) and the huppermage costume represents the Krosmic balance (the Omnirune) and the eliotrope costume represents Yugo in the future

A quick question that did Class costumes include the Ouginak, Eliotrope and Huppermage already?

Score : 1201

Who keeps violently downvoting replies?

Score : 1282

Most likely the person that had been causing problems on the forums "getting back" at us for being bullies
its not just this thread. 

Score : 1205

Elio looks cool...

Score : 395

please be elio the next pack holy i pray for it xD

Score : 137

Pretty sure the Rouge is the next in line since it was revealed same time as the Masq. We’ll have to wait a bit longer tongue

Score : 30

Good!

ThisisBot|2019-01-08 20:48:29
Pretty sure the Rouge is the next in line since it was revealed same time as the Masq. We’ll have to wait a bit longer tongue

Well, seen like Eliotrope God-King was win in this month negotiation, haha~
Score : -4087

Fastest--thing|2019-01-06 10:16:23
Most likely the person that had been causing problems on the forums "getting back" at us for being bullies
its not just this thread. 

why complain about downvotes? Are downvotes bad? Are you implying something bad happened to me?

again with accusations and lies, you people so butthurt. can't let anything go, to the point of saving screenshots of posts and still reapeating the same lies and accusations thread after thread after thread

you can't know what motivates someone to downvote you. perhaps they downvote you becausee you complain about downvoting. those people exist amongst so many others. 

when people downvote me people act like it's okay, but complain if it happens to them. it's not like it's just downvotes either, accusations of being a scammer, or trying to say if I downvote someone then suddenly it's wrong, or trying to blame any and all downvotes on me including the ones that happened to me
heRogueCat|2019-01-11 21:21:35
 war of 1-VS-the rest 

So who's the 1? Again accusing people. One is super specific enough and an accusation. Literally you just had a thread about this and it was closed. You accuse people of being toxic while at the same time making assumptions while making accusations.

Get off your high horse, you keep throwing mud on people.

Why do you keep repeating yourself?

Literally if it is 1vs the rest, well obviously so many people are being mean by singling out one person.You're literally admitting that a group of people are banding together to single out one person and attack them. Right, that's what war means.

And if it's 1 vs the rest, clearly you're saying you're part of a group of people being mean to one person. It's not like you ever state or claim that you're getting singled out, where as other people have.

1 vs the rest, the most exceptional person in terms of their persecution. They're literally the ONLY ONE out of everyone possible who plays this game. Only one person. Yeah, that's rather specific.

If you think people enjoy being singled out for their differences, you live in a fantasy.
Respond to this thread