FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Owlie] A Puddly and its backpack

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - December 17, 2018, 16:01:26

Hi everyone,

It has been two years since I got the chance to become International Community Management Coordinator and work alongside you. Along the way, I also became the French and English CM, bringing me even closer to you.

I've grown and learned so much through our many adventures in the Krosmoz, and I want to thank you for all the encounters, discoveries, and everything each one of you has given me in your own way. But it is time for me to pass the torch to the other CMs. And so, I am leaving Ankama on December 28 to fly off the next day to stay for a while in the land of the rising Lenalds… I mean, the rising sun!

Like you, I've been in love with WAKFU for years, and I'm so excited for what happens next! The WAKFU team is made up of wonderful, passionate people who put all their energy into these projects to build WAKFU with you.

Along with a production team that performs at Exceptional Artipotion levels, we have an incredible team of CMs who love their community and always care about your game experience! I'm thinking in particular of [Flatops] (EN), [Genki] (ES), [Lyafar] (PT), and [Zorel] (FR), who I got to work with on creating events for past and future years. Don't be shy, they won't bite (unless you feed them after midnight), and they're always at your disposal. They have some nice surprises in store for you, so get ready.

I can't wait to see what's coming soon to WAKFU, and you should look forward to it too!

Note: If you're curious, you can follow my new adventures here.

Reactions 31
Score : 8320

nnnnNNOO Owlieee!!!! 
You were the best CM we've had in a long time ;;; __ ;;; 

We all have to move on to new adventures though, It is just very sad to see you leave so soon! I hope you continue to say in touch with the community as we all love you dearly, May the future bring you many Apis. 

2 0
Score : 12954

Owlie in my opinion was the best CM of them all (SE Derek was the best though). Will really miss you Owlie!! I know you're a sadida fan too so I hope you come back for the sadida revamp......someday.

0 0
Score : 29

Nuuuuuuuu, Owlie, hun Q_Q
You're an incredibly pleasant person and the time when you were the CM was absolutely beautiful!
I'll miss you so much \sobs\

0 0
Score : 617

OH NO.
For us, players, is definitely a sad moment.
But... surely for you it is something good, new adventures, right? So good luck with your new beginnings!
Thank you for all what you did for us, Owlie! Q_Q You are best and we all love you! <3

~Rurush

0 0
Score : 1373

DELETED

0 0
Score : 2021

truly a sad day

0 0
Score : 7714

Good luck on your new adventures puddly. It's not safe to go alone, do take the straw hat with you at all times. Will miss you. wub

1 0
Score : 592

It's always sad to know that a member of the wakfu team leaves, but at the same time I'm really happy for you: you can finally crown your dream and go to the lands of the rising sun!

I wish you the best {3
-Pik

1 0
Score : 623

Owlieeee :C
Thank you for everything you've done for the community!
We'll miss you...but good luck on your new adventures! wub

Freccia

0 0
Score : 11928

Let the puddly wisdom guide you.

glhf,
~Percy

0 0
Score : 7222

It's sad to see you leave, you had a positive influence on this community.
You did a great job!

I wish you all the best for your future endeavors!

0 0
Score : 9235

*sigh*
And you were one of the cute ones.....

Good luck and Godspeed on your journey from here on.

0 0
Score : 404

We will always love you Owlie. wub

~Wawo

0 0
Score : 1524

UwU good bye mama puddly

0 0
Score : 2884

This was kinda unexpected and sad to read :unsure:, wish you all the best in your future adventures! wub

0 0
Score : 505

awww , you will be missed <3

0 0
Score : 1570

First the riktus scare away all the puddlies, now this? It's too much sad

0 0
Score : 188

ty owlie ! have fun!

0 0
Score : 877

Best of luck wherever you are. :'(

0 0
Score : 368

Thank you for everything in Wakfu, May the Keeper of Twelve always be with you. God Bless~

0 0
Respond to this thread