By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's happening to the old dungeons?

By NoxIsAGoodDad - MEMBER - December 15, 2018, 19:20:50

I suppose it's more of a personal thing.. But I really enjoyed all of the lvl 36 dungeons as they were. The ugly princess one was one of my personal favorites, and I'm rather sad to see it lie abandoned in the lands of ankama.  It had really good loot, and was really good for training my lower lvl characters. Another one of my favorites was the koko dungeon, and though it still exists it's now a much higher lvl thing.. I guess what I'm trying to ask is: Do you plan to bring some of the old dungeons back once the dust has settled?  (Also I'm rather new to posting on here- so sorry if I'm in the wrong place to ask this question..)

2 -1
Reactions 14
Score : 139

Would like to know the answer to this as well, the ugly tower boss fight had the best intro ever and I miss it :,( 

2 -1
Score : 114

Idk, they've change the dungeons level in order to make ALS more competitive, evening out the amount of dungeon in each level bracket.

The Ugly dungeon was cool, but many people didn't know how to enter it, due to that quest thinggy, that might be the why they deleted it (at least for now).

1 -1
Score : 139

That makes sense, be nice if they made the requirement to get in less of a pain (like just one quest to get the armor set instead of having to craft it or like a quest that needs you to go to the dungeon gives you the set, I don't know)

0 -1
Score : 164

I just realized the cloudly dungeons are gone too... And the hoodlums! Dang it!

1 -1
Score : 6041

Hoodlums are 156-170 dungeon now

0 -1
Score : 264

I'm sad that the Puddly dungeon has been moved and jacked up to a much higher level. The puddly sets were a major stepping stone in equipping my newer characters, and the dungeon was fun to run. And my sister never got her golden apple, which I hope is still an option for when we finally get there.

1 0
Score : 4389

A lot of the dungeons my lower level alts were using to make guild points have died. Another down side, IMHO. I feel for newer players who don't know how to chk dungeon levels through their interface.

0 -1

Guys, with all due respect, I've take a look at your profiles, and you all seem lower level (pre-zinit/moon content).

These changes to dungeons helped to even out the number of dungeons, there was no reason to have so many lvl 50 and 80 dungeons, where you level quite quickly, and have so low number of lvl 141+ dungeons.
As an example, we used to have 12 lvl 50 dungeons and only 4 lvl 170, now the numbers make more sense, with 4 lvl 50 dungeons and 8 lvl 170.

Comparison between dungeons per level bracket source

Plus, some of the changed dungeons had little to no impact, e.g.: Puddly dungeon, which was ridiculously easy, with no mechanics what so ever.

Trust me, these changes are awesome, especially since the grind is real on higher levels.
0 -2
Score : 1826

interesting analisys, although I kinda wish the game had SOME way to find the mechanic of these bosses, like hide somewhere a hint, otherwise it's just finding THAT player who will know and share the mechanic on the forums.So far I have no idea about mechanics like Stalagmotel and got lucky to know the Zeppelantern one.

0 -1
Score : 4389

Unless you're stuck bordering on 134 and can't locate a dungeon. I've spent three days looking for something I can reasonably tackle.

0 -1

Lvl 130 to 140 is known to be the Limbo, where you'll take a while to lvl (since you'll only have srambad unlocked at lvl 140)

Still, you should be able to hunt with quite a confort at black wabbit dungeon, it has easy mechanics and mobs won't hit too hard, while giving nice exp/h

0 -1
Score : 1628

The ugly tower still exist in east coastal of Emelka in patch1.62 indeed. So may be the Miss Ugly Queen just require some beauty sleep in order to out stage in future?

0 -1
Respond to this thread