FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I found a house.

By -Synapse - MEMBER - December 12, 2018, 08:17:19
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183804639446171648/522310649867665418/unknown.png

And I'll PK you if you show up! My house!  

... Having said that, there's a door here. And you can't get in unless you know a 5 digit ultra secret password plus the extra digit. 

... I really don't want to sit here and run one number at a time for a 0-9 password with 5 spaces. So many combinations... 

update: 

The password is not 0 0 0 0 0 .. 0 
1 -1
Reactions 22
Score : 9056

That IS a cool house... i might fight you for it.... ah wait, you are a Sac, ... i will bring a housewarming gift the next time instead.

0 -1
Score : 3231

Haha, same here found it out near west-south area after swimming in Amakna, had tried "1 2 3 4 5 ...6" and failed...ha...

0 -1
Score : 1522

the chest says something about gemlis, and the latest patch note says something about Dot being able to evolve. need to go to astrub pub and talk to gemlivolver or something. 

So I assume this house is just the final step in gemli evolution. 

I'm going to sleep now. Let me know if someone figures this out or tries the gemli evolution quest. 

0 -1
Score : 114

In fact this house is one of the locations where you can get the evolution stones fragment.
You also have more chests hidden across the world of twelve, and the fragments can also be obtained via environmental quest mobs and end-of-season dungeon chests.

More info here.

0 -1
Score : 218

are those mine nodes, specially for one of them diamonds/ruby/lapis stone?

0 -1
Score : 1522

yes

0 -1
Score : 4285

I.. Don't recognize those mining nodes.. Updated visuals or new ones?

0 -1

These are precious stones nodes, where you can get:

• Pearl
  • Agate
  • Ruby
  • Emerald
  • Crystal
  • Diamond
  • Lalovely

You'll find these in maritime routes (which you'll need the bilbiza amulet in order to access them, since you'll have to swim)

right now i'm mapping all maritime nodes to share with you guys,
so far I only have astrub.
Note that there is 2 maritime routes, one up north and another that connects to the hazy lead island, in the bottom.
7 -1

I just cannot fight the door at the moment... It can't let me interact with and show the message with language that I cant understand when hover...

0 -1
Score : 279

TheaxX|2018-12-13 14:34:15
These are precious stones nodes, where you can get:
  • Pearl
  • Agate
  • Ruby
  • Emerald
  • Crystal
  • Diamond
  • Lalovely

You'll find these in maritime routes (which you'll need the bilbiza amulet in order to access them, since you'll have to swim)

right now i'm mapping all maritime nodes to share with you guys,
so far I only have astrub.
Note that there is 2 maritime routes, one up north and another that connects to the hazy lead island, in the bottom.

Greetings, one question just curious how you mapping the Maritime route? using paint or any software?

TheaxX|2018-12-13 14:12:30
In fact this house is one of the locations where you can get the evolution stones fragment.
You also have more chests hidden across the world of twelve, and the fragments can also be obtained via environmental quest mobs and end-of-season dungeon chests.

More info here.

Hi again, thanks for the share too, when recall so far I have met:

Amakna
1. Inside the Amakna Mine Cave, lower part at the left end of Miner House. 
2. From Singing Fields east coastal, Maritime Route to the right end, under the coastal edge. You also can reach using Ecaflips Pow from the east edge near the Emelka Ugly Tower. 

Brakmar
1. From main city, down to the most south Maritime Route where has the Emote Chest too. 
2. Inside the Brakmar Gobbowler Stadium, left side resting room.  

Sufokia
1. At the top northest of Puddly Mountain where near the Battle Field Prisms. 

Bonta
1. West side of the Cania Plain where a bit top left of Blibli Dungeon.
2. In the house which has second floor of the Good Hunter Camp near Dragon Pig Island Boat. 

Between, usually only obtain the 1x Knowledge Stone Frags from Gemlockitup, but very rare case can get the 3x Rage or 3x Constitution frags too. Not sure the exact time for the reset period, I can told that after 3 hours later, I can attempt to collect it again. Second, not all the environment mobs will have the loot table, we can only refer to the encyclopedia for the specific stone frags drop for each level range. Besides, tested that Brakmar Chafer Dungeon Mimic chest can get the Rage Stone Frags while Amakna Sureberry Dungeon can obtain the Constitution frags. Good day. 

0 -1

I just take a lot of screeshots, crop the UI out and use photoshop's panorama script smile

0 -1

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

There are another Gemlockitup in the middle center of the north part Maritime route in Brakmar, just need to swim round and round to the center... @@  The are also one at Bonta West Maritime route from Kara Plain, which much shorter the path. 
1 -1
Score : 48

Since i can't access the maritime routes yet because of the artifact, i came across 3 Gemlockitups in each nation that don't require swimming:

Amakna:
1. On a small port next to the Prison
2. Inside Yugo's room on Emelka
3. At the end of the mine's Galleries, going up from the Crackler Dungeon
Brakmar:
1. Inside the Gobbowl Stadium
2. On the second floor of one of the houses, visible from outside at the southwest of the city, near the gate that leads to the Beach
3. Inside a House on Jamelyn, it's near to the right of the Drago-express that leads you there
Sufokia:
1. Partially hiding behind a covered wagon on the capital's exit to Puddly Mountains near the boat for arriving the nation
2. On the Puddly Village, on the upper corner of the map
3. Near duna terrana, visible from outside, on the top of a house located next to the pool where you can find Endtacle and the other Kraloves
Bonta:
1. Going up-left from the Stritch Dungeon entrance on Kara, where the series of wooden stairs is
2. At the second floor of a house in Good Hunter's Village, on the Thicket of Yurbut
3. Under some Stairs that connect the Galleries with the Depths on the Mines
3 -1

There is another one in Amakna Inn 3 third floor room, then 1 in Bonta Cania Plains left area just top of the Time Rift too~
1 -1
Score : 279
SarahSilkie|2018-12-27 17:13:11
Since i can't access the maritime routes yet because of the artifact, i came across 3 Gemlockitups in each nation that don't require swimming:

Hmm, if like that consider have 5 spots in nation since I can find 2 spots on Maritime route in Brakmar already. 
0 -1
Score : -433

@-Synapse try to pk me... Just try.

0 -4
Score : 319

It may be better to put these indications about the chests under spoiler tags. Think about it, please. 

0 -2

Well noted, I have modify my other reply, haha~ Good day~

0 -1
Respond to this thread