FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Zaap Reduction With Upgrade?

By 1vent - MEMBER - December 11, 2018, 15:30:02
AnkaTracker

Not at all happy in that a couple of zaaps I regularly use seem to have been removed. I spent a LOT of time hunting beneath Ohwaymi. Now I assume I have to try to recall how to physically enter. It's also annoying having to traverse from another zaap in Chillberg to the village. I though the upgrade was intended to shorten travel times and speed up gameplay?

In the former case, this essentially eliminates one of the better regions from my hunting. It's just not worth the time to physically trek there. IMHO, this sort of thing severely impacts my enjoyment in a detrimental sense. I feel Ankama has made an ill-advised decision on a whim, with no feedback in advance from the playing community. This did not pop up when I was checking out the Beta. But that's just me.

This is a real inconvenience --worse than the revamp of dragoturkey ports in Astrub, of a couple of upgrades back.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello 1vent,

This modification was on the beta. There is no longer any zaap in the underground regions, you have to take the little train to get there!

It includes:
- Ohwymi
- Chillberg
- Wabbit's Island
- Moon

One train to link them all, as they say. happy

See message in context
Reactions 5

Hello 1vent,

This modification was on the beta. There is no longer any zaap in the underground regions, you have to take the little train to get there!

It includes:
- Ohwymi
- Chillberg
- Wabbit's Island
- Moon

One train to link them all, as they say. happy

Score : 4672

I didn't go that far into the Beta this time. Also (sorry) not a fan of the cramped/crowded ports. I really never used the former bridge or other built-up zaap sites, but with the upgrade navigation seems impossible. I am completely lost moving around the cities. Also confused on former mining sites vanishing and a few other aspects.

I honestly think you overdid the NPC 'citizens'. I'm not meeting many players in the new cities (about 2 on my first day), but they tend to get lost in all the active character elements.

All personal preference, as with all changes. Of course it hit on the day that I broke my sunglasses, I had to go over changed terms on the contract for the revival of a comic book I wrote many years ago (I do not speak legalese), and the plumber we called out did not fix the issue he was here to attend to (but still charged).

Maybe it'll smooth out after a week or so playing. (rolls eyes and makes frustrated pandawa noises)

0 0
Score : 1127

wow i have to use my mount to walk 1 map! OMG this is a disaster sleep

complain about how we don't have shared emotes and professions.

0 -1
Score : -4760

No shared professions because it would make your inventory bigger, faster. You'd be able to get professions boxes on characters that didn't level said professions.

Ankama monotizes inventory space, so they don't really do things that make it faster and easier to expand your inventory.

0 -1
Score : 4672

I'm getting a little more confident as I lock in more transport sites, but it's still a lonely place with too many NPCs and too few players showing up in the outlying nations. Today I encountered 3 players, between Amakna and Suffolkia. I see more players in Wild Estate or the terrain around Astrub.

0 0
Respond to this thread