FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Barinade's End of 2018 (1v1 PvP) Tier List

By Barinade - MEMBER - December 03, 2018, 08:58:04
AnkaTracker

Hi I'm bored and want to talk about PvP so here we go
Disclaimer: This post is entirely my opinion but I will say that I have thousands of hours of PvP experience on Nox
Disclaimer 2: All of my PvP experience is at lv 200 or at least it has been since lv 200 was released
Disclaimer 3:  I consider all the classes within each Tier to be equally good. There is no 1 to 18 numbered order.
Disclaimer 4: My main character is a pandawa so there might be some bias

**S Tier**
These classes have the highest capability in 1v1 and are very scary in a full build.

.                                                                      Sacrier
.                                                Sadida
.                        Pandawa
.      Rogue

**A Tier**
These classes are extremely solid and have a lot of potential, but aren't quite as consistent as the S Tier.

.                                                                     Sram
.                                                    Feca
.                    Masqueraider

.   Ecaflip

**B Tier**

Classes within this tier shouldn't be afraid to PvP. They will mainly struggle against the S tier classes. Osamodas will heavily counter Rogue and Masq but since the badgeroxxor damage nerf they haven't quite been the same.

.                                                               Osamodas
.                                                Iop
.                          Ouginak
.       Xelor

**C Tier*
Cra and Eliotrope are miserable on a small map. These classes can sometimes heavily counter higher tier classes.

.                                                   Eniripsa
.                         Eliotrope
.       Cra

**D Tier*

These have major issues and lack the tools to handle mobility or sustaining classes which is a big disadvantage.

.                                                          Enutrof
.                               Foggernaut
.  Huppermage

Let me know how stupid I am and how much my tier list sucks what you think. biggrin

9 -9
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

This will be my first and only warning here: You owe respect to all the members of this forum. You can debate without attacking or insulting each other, we are not animals.

Your argument will not be more convincing if it is wrapped in vulgarities. On the contrary, you will lose credibility. So please pay attention to your language, you are all civilized.

If I have to moderate this topic again, I would have to close it.

See message in context
Reactions 48
Score : 2

Wow just look how bad this thread is.

Just look how BAD you are at PVP. God damn it Barinade what the hell is wrong with you.

Masquerader, in 200 and every other level bracket, is in a tier of its own to be the undisputed BS class. No other class in the game can consistently heal themselves back to full from no HP, map manipulate, have resists on par with a Feca, and do damage on par with a Iop. 

You put Elio in C tier. What the diddlydoo is wrong with you? 

YOU PUT ENU INTO D TIER.

"Osa will heavily counter rogue and masq" I laugh at you, I really do. You're stupid.

If you still think Sac is an S tier class by the end of 2018 after they brutally maimed the Cling turn, then you're as stupid as you are ugly.

God just, everything in this list needs to be pulled apart, and thrown into a compost heap. I would say 1v1 is irrelevant in a game focused on team play, but even this in terms of 1v1, this is so wrong that I'm baffled. Just about the only ones you got right are the stupid stall classes like Panda, Sadida, and Feca, probably because you play Panda.

Consider playing more than just the 200 brackets and you'll likely see people actually PVPing instead of the stupid Plant Boxes meta you do. Maybe next time you go into a battlefield you can actually kill someone using your stupid panda instead of curse and swear because Baras blew you up. 

5 -15
Score : 1513

Hey hooks here's an idea, you can give constructive criticism without personally attacking someone and being jerk. Just and idea happy

12 -5
Score : 384

Enutrof should be placed higher

1 -1
Score : 1235

Are you sure? I think Enutrof can be as effective as maybe Cra or Eliotrope as long as the map is big enough, but even then I think at least Cra and Elio have more consistent healing options and Enutrof's only way to heal is a life steal. Any opponents who have a ton of resistance are going to make your life steal suck a lot since it's based on how much damage you deal.

1 -5
Score : 696

well this was unexpected.

0 -1

biscuit999|2018-12-03 05:27:32
Hey hooks here's an idea, you can give constructive criticism without personally attacking someone and being jerk. Just and idea happy

This doesn't appear to be the thread for you, my friend. Look at Barinade attempt to justify his stance on Enu being in D tier. He genuinely believes that Enu's mediocre lifesteal is enough justification to put it into D, when it has a whole host of useful tools. After 1,000 hours of PVP that he likely spent planting boxes, he honestly believes this tripe enough for him to make a whole thread about it on the forums. 
3 -8

Hey man, do we have a problem? I don't recall having any interactions with you in a very long time but instead of making valid counter-arguments you just said and I quote:

"You put Elio in C tier. What the diddlydoo is wrong with you? 

YOU PUT ENU INTO D TIER.

"Osa will heavily counter rogue and masq" I laugh at you, I really do. You're stupid."

If you're hoping I'll get mad because you called me stupid, you're going to be disappointed lol.

If we have a problem you can just dm me and we can talk about it.

3 -2
Score : 1616

Nice

2 -2
Score : 10827

Like always Noxians do some drama-shid.

And about the tier list it's misguided in my opinion.
And Im not talkin about only few positions, but like a whole this tier list is irrelevant.

Putting Ougniak in tier B while he is one of the 3 classes that can break Sadi,Sac,Panda,Feca really fast most of the time. It's like a counter play to 3/4 of your S rank. Ill be honest, current Ougi is a killer machine in 1v1, as a friend of my server best Ougi I can say that Ougi should be in S rank, and if u think that Ougi deserve B, something is clearly wrong with your perception of the game.

While u put rouge in S class, same as Ougi have gigantic burst that can brake other 3 of your S rank, but unlike Ougi every thinking opponent know that destroying bombs is a key, key to long stall game, but not an instant loose. (In this place I just wanna say that it's obvious that u put Rouge in S tier, bc on your server u have Baras, I would also consider puting Rouge in S tier if he would kick my Iopish ass all the time)

Anyway putting Panda in S tier is exaggeration, as long as I agree that resist generation, passive heals, shields and cripling enemies is really strong, that Panda don't have any clear win codition. I would go down with Panda to A.

Xelor in B tier is joke too, when ppl can create a really tanky xels that steal hella lot of your ap's everyturn, stop your rush on them, heal themselfs, positionate you as they want, and still dealing decent dmg? Idk what Xels do you have on Nox, but both on Remington and on Beta I would say that Xels deserve A.

As long as Elio is not perfect that puting this class between Cra and Eniripsa is an insult. The amount of versality is really important and elio can play around many classes, promote to B needed. Meanwhile Eniripsa is mostly braindead selfheal fight. Cra can defend themselfs somehow, really good against melee classes, can really mess with Sacs, Ougis, Iops, Enutrofs. I would say that Cra is a tech pick.

About the Enutrofs, are u mad my dear friend? This selfheal is mad, fake it, crippling mp, versality of switching distance, the frigin -200 res. Sorry but even decent Enu player don't deserve an D, and there are few ppl that can make u cry and u will never want to see an Enu in your life. Enu is a A class without a doubt.

Huppermage one higher, mb there is not enough of them to scale it but hupper builds provide many occasion to burs u down, for sure not to compere to some other classes but placing them so down when Cra, Eni or Iop are higher is just lack of sence.

In D tier only Fogger fit, as long as stasis earth barricade build is a good counter to melee classes that cannot move you from certain spots (Iops), its a bad class.

I have much more to say but Im kinda tired, mb later will write some more. Nice try Bari but this tier list is hella bad.

8 -1
Score : -4638

Like usual, hate against Nox players. So much hate based on region, culture and nationality.

Disparaging someone based on their server isn't an argument. 

0 -5
Score : 2348

We surely haven't been playing the same game or pass me what you have been smoking as well

6 -1

did put a disclaimer that I'm from Nox. It's a completely different PvP scene than Remington.

2 -4
Score : 286

What PvP scene? If you're talking about that abomination that is called Battlefields where people collect flowers and you have the same two people in every battlefield? Friendly fights really don't count as there is nothing at stake, the pvp is just inexistant.

2 -1

pvp on BGs doesn't exist.
If u wanna watch/play some real pvp go Beta if it's open. If it's not every 2nd sunday our Rem-Discord squad organize Brawlmington, event focused on 200lvl pvp. We have a hella lot of players, and hella lot of pvp material we send to Rege yt channel
Real pvp is not dead till ppl who willing to fight exist.

1 -1

Okey, your thread intrigued me really much, I wonder how we can have such different opinion about the game.
Based on my pvp experience both as a duelist and recorder of dozens of hour pvp fights (Most of Reg vids are recording from our Remington PVP tournament Brawlmington or some other freestyle form of pvp both on Rem and Bwork) I create this chart. I think it's better then simply S, A, B, C, D system bc it gives more detail on the topic. Im open for discussion.

5 -1

Considering just how bad some of the people are that play in Reg's videos, as well as the dozens of misplays that I see in each, it's definitely understandable why some of the classes listed are where they are.

Enirispas are absolute monsters if built correctly, and can very easily put some or even most classes to their knees. 

I don't understand how Rogue is nearing "Has Faults" but is also Top Tier. The best rogues will dominate 1v-

What the hell am I doing. What the hell are you doing posting a 200 1v1 Tier list when the game isn't centered around 1v1 in a single level bracket? 

Play some battlefields that aren't 200, this game has so much depth and a great amount of competitive play that it's staggering.

Lastly, Masqs are stupid broken. Don't Remingtons have a Risingson? 

3 -5
Score : 595

we need beta pvp tournament. The wakfu pvp scene needs to meet togehter other then on regs youtube channel biggrin

2 -1

Atm we have 0 info from Ankama about the oficial team tournament.
So what more we can do then gather on our server and beta and make events by ourselfs?
Unless devs would give us anything that is real pvp this is only way to express pvp intrest.

0 -1
Score : 1616

man people are really goin at it here huh

0 -2
Score : 316

How can a foggernaut be so good in PVE but so bad at PVP? :O

0 -1

The problem is that they do good damage (and they used to be able to reduce resistance) but they don't have any sustain or positioning... their mobility is low, but it's cost/maintenance is high. For example, they have to spend lots of AP to put down rails and barricades and that translates into less damage output. At the same time, barricades can be moved away from the foggernaut so that's not even a viable survivability tool.

PS. I'm pretty sure Foggernaut is going to be considered a much less valuable PvE class after their resistance debuff is taken away in 1.62

1 -3

SirPercedal|2018-12-03 19:04:45
On rem vids there are usually 2 types of ppl, these who wanna play pvp and know that on bg they will get shid, so they come practice and develop on event, and this who have knowlage and come to have fun and play some good pvp.
Of course mistakes happens. It's our nature, but tbh unless it's much easier to spot them while watching. Ppl on vids atleast doing something to keep pvp alive, sadly there are 0 nox vids since your 3v3 tournament long ago, bc u prefer to bark at each other instead of playing the game.
But what can I say Hooky, go play some more sadi, one of most mistake forgiving class.

Both on Rem and on Beta there no single Eniripsa that would show me power that u talkin about. I damn hope they exist somewhere and will show off to the world. Im intrested in Eni in group play mostly due to Elbor tournament, but in 1v1 unless I saw good eni dueling multiple good class players I would not change my mind.

Bc Rouge is killing machine, and extremly deadly opponent, but stab and staling the game by destroying bombs make him not a perfect character. But I would be stupid if I would not put them high, bc I realize how strong they are, but compered to other classes they are not as well rounded.

Game is not centered around 1v1 in single bracket, yea thats right. So what? Ppl still play this format and it have the biggest popularity. And as long as ppl would do 1v1 there will be need to conversate about this topics. And no I don't wanna play battlefields on lower levels bc it's not fan for me. Im here to talk about 1v1 on 200 lvl not for als fights. If u intrested in that good for you, u can explore it as much as u wish, but I personaly like to see my 200 lvl character with gear I get fighting another end game player.
I would love to speak about team pvp more then 1v1 but there is no occasion to do this atm so I would post what I think here.

PS. Masks are doable by many classes.

1v1 has the biggest popularity because it's what people do outside of Battlefields because Battlefields are dead at 200 and they're not willing to make sets for other level brackets or they're too afraid to get statted against other people who attend to PVP.

ALS isn't fun for all of the people who do nothing but 200 content because you're all afraid of failure. You all work tirelessly on your 200 sets and make some sort of uber set with hierlooms and want to do nothing but that. Meanwhile, I have several classes I've played in all level brackets, I've brought several D, C, and B tier classes to Rank 1 in the nations without planting a single damn box or fighting a single Darth Wodent. That means getting inside of the battlefields even when certain classes are absolute trash at a certain level bracket, and play my absolute best so I don't lose 1k merit in a 1v1 that I should be losing.

Anyone who says they are a PVP lover or says they are a god of a certain class absolutely needs to be good at that class at all level brackets. Very few people care about the 200 meta when over 70% of the game population are newbies ranging from level 20 to level 120, and the 200s are people who are jaded and bored with the game but just won't quit. 

But who am I to rail on the people who do nothing but 1v1 all day in nothing but 200. I'm not a judge, I'm just some Iop who hit rank 1 in Riktus and am just shitposting for the sake of shitposting. Hell, I even have a distance Iop that can beat a good portion of other Iops.

PS. A Nox Masq can and will be better than whatever Remi Masqs you have over there. I don't know what kind of wimps you have there, but last I heard you guys had Distance Pandas and the PVP videos Reg makes make me wish the merge happens sooner than later because it'll mean free merit.
3 -9
Score : 1344

Hook... my friend
you're a really good at PVP and you know a lot of things about it.
But can you please try not to insult/attack someone
If you want people to be good with pvp then you can teach/tell them without being rude to them.

I don't think Insulting players and telling them how trash they're at pvp will Solve anything at all, you will make people hate this game even more.

please be nice to this community even if they made mistakes, because being rude to them will cause more hate.

Thank you~

6 -2
Score : 971

I don't know how this guy can go on and call people bad at Wakfu PvP... The skill floor is extremely low and the skill ceiling is not much higher to be honest. EXTREMELY little of the outcome of a fight is skill dependent. 95% Has to do with what the class matchup is and what build they are playing.

2 -4
Score : 100

Smh

0 -1

TheFinalxBlue|2018-12-04 05:25:03
Hook... my friend
you're a really good at PVP and you know a lot of things about it.
But can you please try not to insult/attack someone
If you want people to be good with pvp then you can teach/tell them without being rude to them.

I don't think Insulting players and telling them how trash they're at pvp will Solve anything at all, you will make people hate this game even more.

please be nice to this community even if they made mistakes, because being rude to them will cause more hate.

Thank you~

Mollycoddling the playerbase leads to a whole host of new problems. Furthermore, you must have some pretty thin skin to think I'm attacking someone if I just speak harshly. 

Remi really won't survive if it gets merged by Nox, holy hell. 
smorespie|2018-12-04 11:34:13
Low level PvP is crazy imbalanced. Perhaps I needed to have a full PvP set, but I'm still too busy leveling.

As a level 50something Sac, I died in one turn. Not really sure why you're trying to talk up the merits of beating up noobs who haven't had a chance to farm PvP gear. How much skill is involved in one shotting someone you out gear massively?

From your own posts, level 200 sounds the most balanced. Everyone has equal chance to have full PvP set at this point in the game.

You're working with a thirty level difference and you're not even in emblem. As a level 50something sac, try to fight any level 20 monster and see how easily you kill it. It makes sense. I'm talking about an even playing field, level 80 vs level 80, level 110 vs level 110. More than that, teams of players fighting against each other is the focus. 

Level up and attend level 80 Battlefields and you'll get a taste. You'll see level 80 PVP is just as balanced as 200 PVP.

Adaptability|2018-12-04 05:25:09
I don't know how this guy can go on and call people bad at Wakfu PvP... The skill floor is extremely low and the skill ceiling is not much higher to be honest. EXTREMELY little of the outcome of a fight is skill dependent. 95% Has to do with what the class matchup is and what build they are playing.

To say that it takes no skill means that you have no critical eye to analyze it. You're attributing your own lack of skill to there not being skill required in the first place.

It's like you're saying there's no skill involved in basketball and it's only the tallest players that are good at it. Of course your height would play a huge role in being decent at basketball, but it's not the only factor.

Each class is highly complex and players need to know what their own toolkits are as well as what toolkits the other class is working with. Then, they formulate a battleplan to how to take this opponent out. Think about chess for a moment, in the beginning moves you can move a pawn one square or two squares. In PVP, you can move forward closer to the enemy, or move backwards to create distance Depending on your class and style and your battle plan, you can win matchups that you otherwise shouldn't.

Aside from all that though, you have a point. Most fights have to do with class matchups and what build they're playing. This is true for a few reasons, it's either a complete mismatch like Masq vs Cra, or it's that the skill threshold to win a fight that you shouldn't is so razor thin that it's likely that the players don't have that and it'll just end as normal.

Which is exactly why most 1v1s are extremely boring and why I prefer team fights because the tier lists and charts go straight out the window. 

Play Battlefields. 
2 -4

Hello everyone,

This will be my first and only warning here: You owe respect to all the members of this forum. You can debate without attacking or insulting each other, we are not animals.

Your argument will not be more convincing if it is wrapped in vulgarities. On the contrary, you will lose credibility. So please pay attention to your language, you are all civilized.

If I have to moderate this topic again, I would have to close it.

NewHook|2018-12-04 07:50:41

SirPercedal|2018-12-03 19:04:45
On rem vids there are usually 2 types of ppl, these who wanna play pvp and know that on bg they will get shid, so they come practice and develop on event, and this who have knowlage and come to have fun and play some good pvp.
Of course mistakes happens. It's our nature, but tbh unless it's much easier to spot them while watching. Ppl on vids atleast doing something to keep pvp alive, sadly there are 0 nox vids since your 3v3 tournament long ago, bc u prefer to bark at each other instead of playing the game.
But what can I say Hooky, go play some more sadi, one of most mistake forgiving class.

Both on Rem and on Beta there no single Eniripsa that would show me power that u talkin about. I damn hope they exist somewhere and will show off to the world. Im intrested in Eni in group play mostly due to Elbor tournament, but in 1v1 unless I saw good eni dueling multiple good class players I would not change my mind.

Bc Rouge is killing machine, and extremly deadly opponent, but stab and staling the game by destroying bombs make him not a perfect character. But I would be stupid if I would not put them high, bc I realize how strong they are, but compered to other classes they are not as well rounded.

Game is not centered around 1v1 in single bracket, yea thats right. So what? Ppl still play this format and it have the biggest popularity. And as long as ppl would do 1v1 there will be need to conversate about this topics. And no I don't wanna play battlefields on lower levels bc it's not fan for me. Im here to talk about 1v1 on 200 lvl not for als fights. If u intrested in that good for you, u can explore it as much as u wish, but I personaly like to see my 200 lvl character with gear I get fighting another end game player.
I would love to speak about team pvp more then 1v1 but there is no occasion to do this atm so I would post what I think here.

PS. Masks are doable by many classes.

1v1 has the biggest popularity because it's what people do outside of Battlefields because Battlefields are dead at 200 and they're not willing to make sets for other level brackets or they're too afraid to get statted against other people who attend to PVP.

ALS isn't fun for all of the people who do nothing but 200 content because you're all afraid of failure. You all work tirelessly on your 200 sets and make some sort of uber set with hierlooms and want to do nothing but that. Meanwhile, I have several classes I've played in all level brackets, I've brought several D, C, and B tier classes to Rank 1 in the nations without planting a single damn box or fighting a single Darth Wodent. That means getting inside of the battlefields even when certain classes are absolute trash at a certain level bracket, and play my absolute best so I don't lose 1k merit in a 1v1 that I should be losing.

Anyone who says they are a PVP lover or says they are a god of a certain class absolutely needs to be good at that class at all level brackets. Very few people care about the 200 meta when over 70% of the game population are newbies ranging from level 20 to level 120, and the 200s are people who are jaded and bored with the game but just won't quit. 

But who am I to rail on the people who do nothing but 1v1 all day in nothing but 200. I'm not a judge, I'm just some Iop who hit rank 1 in Riktus and am just shitposting for the sake of shitposting. Hell, I even have a distance Iop that can beat a good portion of other Iops.

PS. A Nox Masq can and will be better than whatever Remi Masqs you have over there. I don't know what kind of wimps you have there, but last I heard you guys had Distance Pandas and the PVP videos Reg makes make me wish the merge happens sooner than later because it'll mean free merit.

Okey first of all what are you talkin about, last time I log on Nox BG Brak had around 50 lands. U wanna say me that u can find battlefield enemy in this outland?

Anyway for a love of God, can u read the thread before you anwser? U come to 200lvl 1v1 pvp thread and cry about no talking about als pvp. Dude 0 points for your response bc =/= logic.

Im not intrested in your personal opinion about players who don't do als pvp, Ill be honest I basicly don't care about your opinion in this topic and don't ask it for. So why the hell u keep doing this in 200lvl 1v1 topic? Im here to talk about 200lvl 1v1, weak and strong aspects of class in this lvl range and game format.

Also I would highly suggest not to insult ppl just bc u have feelings that u can do it. If u have fun with ALS pvp, fine, good for u, u found a way to spend time in game, Im proud. But poiting fingers and cry that ppl are "afraid of failier" bc they don't enjoy ALS pvp is just silly. Not everyone need to like what u like Hooky. Your Nox knowlage about this topic don't make u better then anybody else here.

Nox aura scared away too many ppl. U have limited playerpool and even more limited pvp playerpool, so don't talk like u know hella lot of ppl with bunch of builds, bc u basicly sit all the time in one enviroment and do nothing to explore pvp on other servers.

Stop telling stories and making non capable show-offs, start making pvp materials, go on beta, fight with other ppl. Become a person that have something to say without insulting others. Just proff that u are viable player.

And about the mask, we have damn good masks on our server, but opposite to Nox we have many players, many good players that know how to play against mask. How to approuch them too. It's possible, not anybody is able to do it but its possible and ppl play around masks. If u cannot handle that don't worry, u have a lot of time to make it.

I really hope merge come soon, bc Im really courious what u will do when dozens of good pvp player from Rem and Pha will tear apart your whole vision on pvp, and break your belives into thousand of small pieces.

With love,
Percy :*
5 -2
Score : -4638

Your hate of all things Nox boarders on delusional.

How can you judge the guy, simply based on what server he plays on? Have you fought the guy, or is your trashtalk based on some fantasy you have of fighting the guy?

Why do you hate this guy, simply based on where he's from? His skill level is based on culture or nationality?

0 -5

It just goes to show that everybody has their own opinion on PvP in Wakfu, and nobody's opinion is ever going to be the definitive tier list for the game. I appreciate all of the posts where people are debating class viability for 1v1, but what I don't get is why some people insist that my ideas are wrong for no reason other than they are dissimilar to their own. I never claimed my tier list to be better than anybody else's, nor did I claim that it is the definitive tier list. I simply posted, as a top PvPer on Nox, my ideas on 1v1 for fun (since 1v1 doesn't really reward you with anything tangible rather, it's just for fun), and I even included a disclaimer at the top saying "this is my opinion". So, instead of playing the "my server is better than yours" game, I will simply offer a brief explanation for each class's position and that will simply be the end of my involvement on this thread.

**S Tier**

Sacrier
Possibly the most popular PvP class on Nox, this class is no longer a simple glass cannon that will just get down to 1 HP and blast you. Instead, they have the ability to trade resistance for bonus damage, and will stack Flame Return to damage the enemy (which is non-reducible by resistance, but will by affected by shields, blocking, and other secondary effects). The use of clinging to life (especially at level 200) will create a wave of tanky statistics for the sacrier when their HP gets low. This comes in the form of armor, resistance, and healing from fire spells instead of taking damage. This class also has high mobility and so is difficult to run away from. This class can struggle against extra-tanky classes, but can work around it through the healing of clinging to life and cage of blood.

Sadida
This class is best when played as a full tank build. You will see plenty of Sadidas with around 20,000 HP and 75% base resistances. As the fight goes on, they will build up more resistances and their dolls will overwhelm opponents. Once the dolls can fend for themselves, the sadida will resort to simply armoring themselves and watch their army swarm the opponent. This class can be cheesed if a Pandawa or Rogue can toss them in a 1-cell corner on the first turn, before the Ultra Powerful can be summoned. Their tankiness is quite overwhelming but not so much so that some classes such as Sram, Rogue, Ouginak, and Eliotrope can't win, but they are in for an uphill battle.

Pandawa
This class is known for being an extremely versatile PvPer. The combination of high mobility, positioning, tankiness, and damage (through the help of Brutality) give them a multitude of options to take on any opponent. This class especially excels against opponents of which have no way to break through their incredibly potent armor. They also have the best close range stabilization in the game, "Ether". This ability has no cooldown, and thus, can be used every single turn on the Pandawa making any heavily positioning reliant classes (like Masquerader) miserable. This class can struggle, however, against opponents such as Sram or Ouginak where the damage they will take is consistent (underneath armor), and the opponent's healing will almost always overtake the Pandawa's damage.

Rogue
This class had a recent rework which, in my opinion, turned it from a mid-tier glass cannon, into an extremely scary, top-tier monster. From my experience in Nox, Rogues have discovered a build where they can get up over 20,000 HP which keeps their bombs at a very high max HP. This keeps their bombs safe long enough for their combo to build up. I have seen this class able to 1-turn even the tankiest opponents, such as Pandawas, Sadidas, Eniripsas, and even Fecas. Rogue's main downside (besides the fact that Osamodas can just whip your bombs) is that they are one of the hardest classes to play currently. This class has many ways to maneuver bombs around the battlefield, but it can be tricky, and when you only have 30 to 40 seconds to figure out what you want to do, you better have practiced a lot.

**A Tier**

Sram
This class can be a monster in the right hands. They have high mobility, incredibly potent sustain, and consistent, indirect damage in the form of traps and Hemorrhage. They also have access to a powerful AP reduction tool with their water trap. This class will struggle against any class that can reliably avoid Hemorrhage stacking for a turn, which will cause the effect to fizzle out. Unfortunately, the more traditional Critical/Backstab/direct-damage Sram build is not as powerful for 1v1, but is still fun to play.

Feca
This class is quite powerful with it's consistent shields from Orb Armor, high mobility with teleportation (which doubles as a positioning tool), and glyphs that provide large fields of indirect damage and debuffs like AP and MP reduction. They have potent tanking passives for reducing damage on block, and increasing resistance. .Their main weakness is that they have no built-in healing tools, but luckily, there are some that you can insert into your build. If you don't mind having a somewhat statistically-underwhelming breastplate, you can use Victus Shell to heal you for a small amount as your HP gets lower. Another option is the unlockable summoning spell "Marrow Bone" which will heal you if you end your turn next to it.

Masquerader
This class is tricky and quite popular on Nox. Their main tools include map mobility, positioning tools, high sustain, AP reduction, and massive burst damage. This class will be extremely hard to kill, since they are one of the best self-healers in the game. At any point, if their HP gets low, they can spend a turn to top off their health bar while probably also increasing their resistance. One of their more hidden tools is the ability to stack a double WP-cost debuff on an enemy for a turn. This debuff is quite frustrating if you play a more WP-dependent class such as Pandawa or Sacrier. Their main weaknesses are somewhat obvious. For one, they have no armor. This basically guarantees in a long fight where the Masquerader is constantly healing itself, their heal-resistance will build up and become a major issue. Their other weakness is that their Spirit (the summon) will transfer all of the damage it takes over to the user. This is an issue VS Osamodas and Enutrof (who both do massive damage to summons) and some of the more powerful AoE classes such as Pandawa.

Ecaflip
This class has somewhat dropped in popularity on Nox, but I'm unsure why since they have a large variety of powerful tools for PvP. They have incredibly powerful damage, sustain, armor generation and resistance building, decent mobility, bow meow summons, and God Ecaflip card and "Lucky Day" for surprisingly terrifying burst damage turns. The main downside for this class is that they will spend a lot of the fight armoring and healing themselves while waiting for either God Ecaflip card or Lucky Day to go all in. Some classes will use this against them to keep them on the back foot. They also have the major weakness that they can be cheesed by a stabilize Pandawa if they are cornered. This maneuver prevents them from casting the spell "Up To Scratch", their main armor and resistance buffing spell.

**B Tier**

Osamodas
This class has heavily dropped in popularity on Nox, and it's not surprising to me at all. This class was targeted heavily by nerfs, and although the nerfs seemed mainly targeted at their outstanding performance in PvM, there was one main nerf known as the massive damage nerf to Badgeroxxor's damage. Since then, it seems like most Osamodas players have resorted to relying on the Dregger's consistent armor/healing and ability to assist in kiting melee opponents (along with this class having high built in mobility). Osamodas still has access to indirect damage summons such as Nyl Ripper (who suffers from having low resistance and hitpoints relative to the average damage output in lv 200 PvP) or the Badgerage who did receive a small damage buff when the Badgeroxxor was nerfed. As the game approached higher maximum levels and higher damage capabilities, their main healing summon the "Wabbit Shawpshootew"'s underwhelming resistance (it has like 11% fire resist) and low max HP has made it easier and easier to kill, forcing the Osamodas to resort to the Kokoleric (which is much more difficult to kill due to it's passive ability which gives it several turns before disembodying) as it's main healer.

Iop
One of the highest damage outputting classes in the game, possibly tied with Sacriers, this class is very straight forward in PvP. They are one of the few classes that still wants to build extremely high initiative. This tactic allows them to get what I like to call a "sucker punch" first turn, where the opponent will probably be missing half their HP (if not more) and will be stabilized, with the Iop poised to K-O the opponent on the following turn. They lack sustain, since their only tool to heal is defensive stance (which provides pitiful life steal), and the Marrow Bone works off water mastery which Iop will have almost none of. They do, however, have the ability to stack more armor in one turn (than possibly any other class) using defensive stance and earth spells such as Rocknocerous. This class heavily struggles against opponents that can survive their initial burst, as their damage output only goes downhill after the second turn.

Ouginak
The newest class to the game, Ouginak, provides some interesting and very powerful tools in PvP and can be quite a force to be reckoned with. Their main tools include decent mobility, high self sustain, extreme non-reducible damage output in the form of "Fits and Starts", which their summon also has access to. This class has the ability to take on opponents who rely heavily on armor and resistance, such as Pandawa, Feca, Sadida, and Ecaflip. This class is kitable, and even with their acceptable mobility, will struggle to chase down a slippery opponent. This class also struggles against high DPS classes, and since they are a melee class they will be frequently be pitted against Iops, Sacriers, and Masqueraders.

Xelor
The hidden boss of Wakfu, Xelors are a very powerful PvP class with some of the most annoying tools known to mankind. They have high mobility, high positioning, great DPS, high burst damage turns, sustain, and to top it all off, they have the best AP reduction and Force of Will capability in the game. If you've ever fought one of these, you probably know that you will be missing at least 5 AP every turn. They will also heal for a percentage of their maximum HP for every 5 AP they take away from opponents, and can even reliably build tanky for PvP. Their main issues come when facing opponents who can get away with low amounts of AP every turn, such as Rogue, Sadida, Osamodas, Feca, and struggle to damage through armor. Another major issue with Xelor is that, even though their AP reduction is extremely powerful, any class can make a 14 AP build with 65 Force of Will to avoid being gimped every turn, but I will admit that it's inconvenient for any average player to make such a build just to face off against Xelors. This class is notorious as a tank, being able to heal without building any heal resistance at all. There was a tactic, however, in which the opponent simply heals the xelor to build their heal resistance up for them until they can no longer sustain the damage they take. If you ever face against a tank xelor, you have plenty of time to work through your strategy, because I guarantee you'll be there for a few hours.

**C Tier*

Eniripsa
This class has been known to be quite powerful in PvP for a few reasons. For one, they are incredibly good healers (they even have a powerful life-steal spell), and they have the air branch for higher damage output. They also have transcendence as an ace up their sleeve. However, I'm not quite convinced. Their main disadvantages are quite clear, being that their damage output is a bit underwhelming, especially against tanks, and they have extremely low mobility. They also have no way to really reduce damage (outside of a small resistance buff passive) so their heal resistance is likely to get the best of them eventually in PvP.

Eliotrope
This class is potentially underrated, even in my own tier list, for a few reasons. For one, this is probably the most mobile class in the game. They can put portals on opposite sides of the map and travel for no more than 1 MP. They also have incredibly good sustain in flood, and decent damage output. One of their main shining tools is "Wakmeha". They can use this spell to deal non-reducible damage from afar, making them a viable counter to Feca. Facing against this class on a massive map will leave you miserable, but unfortunately there exists such a thing as a "Iop" map--one in which there's nowhere to run.

Cra
Another potentially underrated class, Cras have quite a lot of powerful tools but rely heavily on a large map to make the most out of them. They have great dps, incredibly surprising burst damage turns, MP debuffing, stabilization, amazing mobility, sustain in the form of a passive and even life steal. Like I said, however, these tools are made powerful only on an extremely large map, and will otherwise be on the underwhelming side. It seems like not very many people are willing to rely on the RNG of map generation to win PvP.

**D Tier*

Enutrof
Maybe the most underrated class in Wakfu, they have extremely good damage which comes in part from their massive resistance debuffing, mobility in the form of Drhellerzerker, a small amount of sustain, and kiting potential with MP debuffing. I noticed a lot of people were accusing me of placing Enutrof far too low on the list, but I have an explanation for this. Enutrof simply struggles against the most popular classes on my server. These classes include Sacrier (the most popular), Masquerader, Iop, and then even the less popular but just strong top picks like Pandawa, Feca, and Sadida. I'm not saying they are simply bad in 1v1, but as far as I can tell they will mainly shine as a group PvP class and in PvM as the best resistance debuffer in the game.

Foggernaut
Oh boy this class has dropped in popularity so much that I don't even see them accept duels anymore. Unfortunately this class is somewhat of a ranged glass cannon with limited tools for PvP which make them sort of a sitting duck in 1v1. Their mobility is underwhelming and costly, they have no positioning, sustain, and even their main survival tool "Barricade" is movable and so positioning classes will always bypass them. They still had the potential to be a simple, high initiative glass cannon that excels on large maps, at least until it was confirmed they would lose their ability to debuff resistance using stasis spells. After that nerf, it might confirm Foggernaut as the worst class for PvP on my personal tier list.

Huppermage
Somewhat of a sleeper class, Huppermages are very interesting. They have high mobility, good positioning, and kite like gods. Their damage isn't too bad either, and they even have solar stronghold to reduce damage. However, once you figure out how solar stronghold works, they become a lot easier to manage. That being said, I think Huppermage could potentially be a counter to melee oriented classes like Iop or Ecaflip on a larger map, but this would probably require an extremely high initiative build and like I said, a larger map.

Thanks for reading the post guys. I hope at least somebody enjoyed it.

12 -4
Respond to this thread