FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama, I have a question for you.

By Thebestonealive - MEMBER - October 22, 2018, 05:30:44
AnkaTracker

I love your game, I absolutely love your animated series but can you please explain to me why, after 1 year of being gone and coming back, I can NOT find a SINGLE dungeon group (or even mob hunting group) in Nox?
Now I know you get this a lot, but I was honestly planning on spending real life money on a booster pack, even ogrines for a while until trying to test the waters and see if I can still socialize with others, have that thing that makes an MMO an MMO.

From what I have gathered, many people have left nox due to burnout or just the lack of again, BEING ABLE TO PLAY YOUR GAME.

Now I will tell you, I WILL be here when you merge the servers but what this post is meant to do is tell you this

1. You absolutely have to merge Nox, Remington and Phaeris by 2019. If you don’t, I’m afraid that my beloved game is actually dead for atleast the EN scene.
2. You lost a returning customer due to inability to play your game
3. And lastly, remember that there are hordes of players waiting to log on to the server merge and you should kick it up a notch and get it done. We will be back, and hopefully with all the extra time you will get it right the first time.

4 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Thebestonealive,

We've heard your feedback and we've taken note of all of them, thank you! 

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 5511

By the sake of World of Twelve, all wakfukian should united in same dimension indeed. The worries of population decline had to be stop.

*PS: Should I use wakfukian or wakfunian? Which one is correct?

1 0
Score : 520

wakfunian sounds better

0 0

Hi Thebestonealive,

We've heard your feedback and we've taken note of all of them, thank you! 

Score : 520

Thanks Flatops.

0 0
Score : 110

i was writing to Wakfu about low population. I think that they should more advertise such an eye-catching game and rework system of earning on game ;d

1 0
Score : 625

it's planned, I guess they just wait december's nations rework!

0 0
Score : 12957

Server merge is nothing compared to what steam and season 3 could do for wakfu.

The problem isn't server merge, the problem is the  product. It doesn't want want people to play together, in fact every few years they make it easier to play by yourself. Next time we know we can buy 6 heroes.

The more they make it easy to play alone the smaller the population will get.

• The few want the easiest/fastest way to progress.
  • The most want to play an mmo with people.
7 -3
Score : 4641

what season 3 could do to wakfu? 
Mate you are late... season 3 has been our for months and it's a missed opportunity as new players logged to dead servers and left after some days/weeks thinking it was all a big joke.

1 0
Score : 328

I support this idea for 1000000%!

0 0
Score : 734

Shiracharm|2018-10-22 22:58:55

The problem isn't server merge, the problem is the  product. It doesn't want want people to play together, in fact every few years they make it easier to play by yourself. Next time we know we can buy 6 heroes.

Or maybe the easier they make it to play alone with a full team on one client the more player will stay and more more player who quit will come back.

If it is true that most player want to play mmo with other people, then where are they? Why is it hard to find other players who wants to play with you if most players want to do that?

Most players do not want to play with others for various reasons:
1. Lag due to low specs computer and slow internet.
2. Different players have different goals. Some like to do profession, some wants to do a different dungeon, some wants to PvP, etc etc etc.
3. Toxicity of other players: low tactical ability, smug attitude, scammers, foul mouthed. players who likes to CAPSLOCK!, annoying priviledged crybabies, AFKers, etc etc etc...
4. Time waste: Some wants to play 100% of the time and not wait while five other players do their turn allowing them to only play 17% of their playtime. God knows I fall asleep waiting for my teammate to finish their turn. I usually play 3 hours a day, if I use that to play with others, I'd only be actively controlling my character for 30 minutes, the rest are spent watching other players do their turn.
5. Different Playing Time/Schedule: Not everyone has the same timezone or same real life schedule so it is hard to find anyone who plays at the same exact time as you. You end up waiting for 2 hours for a full team to be able to play with them for 1 hour then wait another half hour or so to get a replacement for that one or two player who have to go to sleep or go to school. etc etc etc.
6. Variation in Character Progression: Players have different gaps in level, in gears, in built in ability. It is so annoying to group up with weaker players because they are useless and it is equally annoying to group up with haxed players because they one shot everything.

2 -3
Score : 12957

So make 2 servers:

1. 6 characters per account server
2. An mmo server without heroes

The first server isn't an mmo by the way. It's barely a chat room.

5 0
Score : -4739

Shiracharm|2018-10-22 13:58:55

You're wrong.

People who want to be able to play with 6 heros contribute to this game being an MMO just like anyone else.
  • They still PvP (if you want to call carrying flowers PvP)
  • They contribute to the environment and ecology of the game
  • They contribute to game economy
  • The take part in dungeon rankings
Where you say people will quit because I don't want to play with them. I say peoples will quit because you're not letting them have 6 hero. It's a sandbox game, sucks when you try to limit people's choices.

Wakfu's biggest problems are its age and the fact that it's not available for mobile and Haven World's are overpowered. Mobile gaming is the most popular platform for games, not consoles or PC. Any guild with Haven World has an advantage over guilds without one and it's impossible to buy a Haven world. Funny too how people who don't want others to have 6 heros are silent about how unfair and overpowered the Haven World system is.

It also doesn't help that people who like SRPG games aren't able to have a full party like they're used to. Who plays SRPG games? Fans of SRPG games. Most SRPG games don't limit you to a single character. 

People who can afford boosters are also people who can afford cash shop items that end up being sold to f2p players. Chasing away people who have money just because they want the convenience of 6 hero is bad for f2p players and bad for Wakfu.

​​​
0 -5
Score : 734

Shiracharm|2018-10-22 22:58:55

The game allows people to play together. The truth is, people do not want to play together, for a lot of reasons I have already mentioned in this thread. Multi-boxing is not the disease, rather it is the clutch that keep the game alive. The real disease is the difficulty and problems associated with playing with others. If you find it hard to play with others, then the only option would be to quit or multi-box, otherwise you are in for a frustrating gaming experience. Yes, clutches are not the ideal solution to the game, but until the disease is cured, it would be the best way to keep the game alive.

Even if Ankama removed multi-boxing or hero/sidekick system, players will still not magically feel like joining other players. Those who quit will still not return, those who find it hard to find other to play with will still not find anyone to play with. Without multi-boxing clutch, Wakfu would be a paralyzed pile of un-enjoyable dung eon.
1 -2
Score : 4641

While I'm the first one to request a merge, the fact is there are issues that led us here. Why are our servers so dead? It's important to find answers and actually fix the things before an hypothetic merge, so the new unified server don't die after 2 years. And it would seems like I hardly read about that on the forum... 

We need a merge, it's a fact, but by itself it couldn't be considered as a long term solution.

4 0
Score : 625

definitely, but it's a stepping stone. I think they should:
-merge Nox with Remington at least (not necessarily other servers)
-attracts new and old players who left (nation rework, advertizing, high level content such as what we had recently)
-keep the players (less bugs, more things to do so they don't get bored, and the rest is in the hands of the community, that is to say us, who have to make them want to play with us)
anything else?

0 0

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the suggestions, please check this post for our feedback about it. We assure you that it is on the team's agenda. We'll share more information once they are ready. I'll close this thread as the OP's enquiry has been answered and that the topic has already been changed.