By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 92

Wakfu, you gonna be okay, bud?

By TrippieHippie - MEMBER - September 12, 2018, 10:18:10
AnkaTracker

yeah yeah, I know, another nox players mad ravings about the end of times, but I'm legitimately concerned for this games well-being.

Wakfu... buddy, talk to me, do you need to sit down? Let me get you some water or something, because you look a bit parched with your playerbase. 

please don't flat-line while I'm gone. I'll be back, but I've got trees to hug, pigs to laugh at, and as much as I love ya, life is banging at my door, and the dogs need lett'n out.

guys, keep our pal alive, aye? we may not agree wit everythin, but our boi needs us to bear with 'im for a while.

seeya later fellas, signin out. 

First Ankama intervention

Hi TrippieHippie,

There are no goodbyes, just see you later! We're preparing the next major patch, it'll be ready soon. Drop by if you have time and take a peak!

See message in context
Reactions 9

Hi TrippieHippie,

There are no goodbyes, just see you later! We're preparing the next major patch, it'll be ready soon. Drop by if you have time and take a peak!

Score : 1716

serveral times per year, we have threads about "Wakfu's gonna die, omg this is the end there isn't any player anymore"... and here we are. I'm not afraid.

Score : 2026

Haha, true.
Threads like "Is Wakfu dying?", "How do we fix player population", "Suggestions and fixes", "When is the next HW sale???" do happen several times per year, each year I remember (since 2015 or so), lol  :')

Score : 371

Aww, keep the hard work wakfu team, this game have potential, unique classes, thats why i play this game, im bored with usual classes like knight mage etc, bravo wakfu

Score : 1452

lol, it will just hang in there mate, oddly enough they get enough money of it to make it float without putting much effort into the game itself.

Score : 15719

What was the last real area added? Zinit in 2016?

Score : 257

Imagine if every new player made a thread that they've just started playing.

Respond to this thread