FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Haven World acution?

By -Juusto- - MEMBER - August 29, 2018, 09:29:16
AnkaTracker

Dear Ankama, did you forget haven world auction this year?

I've read some speculations that it's been delayed cause you're planning a server merge?

Would be really great if a staff member could give us some insight to current plans for Haven Worlds.

1 -1
First Ankama intervention

-Juusto-

I've read some speculations that it's been delayed cause you're planning a server merge?

Would be really great if a staff member could give us some insight to current plans for Haven Worlds.

Hi -Juusto-,

We did not forget about the auction. As you can see in the Beta, there are changes being made. We can share more information about these changes once ready, so sit tight for now!

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 601

I don't think they forgot, actually they might be doing something important concerning Haven-Worlds. Check this out: in the beta version of Wakfu, we can currently see this:

It's not possible to interact with what used to be the entrance of HW, and I've heard that they would be planning that every HW would have an entrance in common in Astrub instead of these entrances everywhere. Maybe that's not the only change and that's why they didn't do any auction (yet).
0 0
Score : 601

oh, and concerning the server merge, they said lately that they can't do it for now so they don't know if, or when they'll do it.

0 0
Score : 1110

Wow this would be incredible news, Making it so everyone can get a Haven World for their guild! I always thought this was a way more efficient way of managing the system instead of having individual access points for each HW as you would always have a low cap of available slots and those that were inactive would take up these slots indefinitely.

0 0
Score : 1110

I also always thought it would be neat if you could raid other peoples Haven worlds. Maybe not even to actually wreck or steal anything but just for some sort of pvp points or guild specific pvp points. And you could set up either clones of your guilds characters or plant monster seeds to defend your HW from the raids. So that the guild members do not have to be present for the raids.

0 0

-Juusto-

Hi -Juusto-,

We did not forget about the auction. As you can see in the Beta, there are changes being made. We can share more information about these changes once ready, so sit tight for now!

Score : 1005

I so love it when I actually get a proper answer! <3

1 0
Score : 11819

Will the guilds who already bought a haven world get an advantage or smth extra if everyone just gets an HW for less effort?...

1 -3
Score : 1131

Sting-Shotter|2018-09-03 01:42:02
Will the guilds who already bought a haven world get an advantage or smth extra if everyone just gets an HW for less effort?...

They get the advantage of having a HW more upgraded than everyone else..... What's your point?
5 -1
Score : 17605

And if you were willing to pay a crapload of Kamas for it back then, it is because it was worth that price for you back then.

But yet, I don't think they give Haven Worlds for everyone, unless they set harsh measures for not making them a source of permanent mining and fishing.

3 -1
Score : 6229

I'd like there to be multiple entry points if we're going the common entrance route. Maybe let your guild choose which entrances work for it that way there is less list clutter when trying to visit a friends haven.

0 0
Score : 1005
Beta changelog about haven worlds. There will be entry points at the "banks".
0 0
Respond to this thread