By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 54

Destroyster debuff

By zWulffe - MEMBER - August 10, 2018, 01:32:20

I just had a question about this debuff that kills in 3 turns. 

When I hover over it, it says that attacking the one who cast it "darth mussle" deals double damage and after killing them recovers all HP getting rid of the debuff. However each time I kill the one that cast it [fighting one of them + something else] it stays on and kills me in the next turn. Is there something I'm missing? 

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 352

Actually the one who cast "Darth Mussle" is the character with the status so....you have to kill your own ally to make him recovers all his HP.
-Pik

0 0
Score : 226

Are you sure? @ik97

I remember the whole state being bugged

1 -1
Score : 352

Yep, I am pretty sure 

0 0
Score : 54

That... sounds really dumb imo. So if you are playing solo or just grinding without an ally, you are just screwed? I could try my hardest to kill myself but it wouldnt be in 3 turns. :\

0 0
Score : 13913

Sidekicks, sidekicks everywhere.

0 0
Score : 1295

Since when is this like this? I remember needing to kill the destroyster that caused the debuff, instead of getting attacked by an ally.

0 0
Score : 13913

It says "the Destroyster", which is in other words the afflicted with that effect. For some reason everyone thinks that the Destroyster is the enemy that casts it. Wasn't its name changed at some point and was "Destroyster" back then?

0 0
Score : 121

Thank you for making this thread. As a new player I was totally stumped by this bizarre mechanic. In most MMORPGs you can't even attack friendly targets, let alone kill them as part of the fight. Obviously WAKFU isn't your standard MMO. Thanks again.

UPDATE: I just tested this mechanic and it didn't work. I killed my own guy (the one with the debuff) and he stayed dead. SIGH I'm so confused.

0 0
Respond to this thread