FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

quest about " On silent paws"

By Bearinthefrigo - MEMBER - July 29, 2018, 23:44:18

well , first i tried with exchange machine to do this quest , which doesn't work when i showed up in front of Miranda .
Then i trying get the stuff she asked from looting of dungeon , the real stuff . but still not work , i am not sure if it is a bug or something . i tried find all texts on internet talked about this . seems like nobody talk about it . so i hope someone would have any suggest ....hope it's not a bug 

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 9196

Hm, it should not be THAT hard.
The idea is, get in the dungeons, kill the bosses, and bring THOSE dropped items to miranda, without upgrading them...
The quest should even note the needed rarities.

0 0
Score : 92

damn ~~~i was got the wrong item ,,,,,shame on me ~~anyway thank you guys so much

0 0
Score : 17617

There are several items with similar names, be sure you are carrying the good ones. The quality of the items in question must be green, check that you have that one and not any other. Bring all required items at once, then try to deliver them.

0 0

just saw that ,, i changed the language to french ,and when i search the equipement name , everything figured ,just wrong stuff . thanks a lot

2 0
Score : 5540

Indeed, it should be Rare(Green) rarity that drop directly from boss:

Great Wild Gobball Ring
Thork Amulet
Ephurlettes

1 0

it's because the last item , i thought it was from the wild gobal dungeon  ,,,,,shame on me ~~anyway thank you guys so much

1 0
Score : 38

I couldn't finish this quest also because the Thork amulet i dropped was mythical sleep

0 0
Score : 75

i having the same problem i have the stuff needed (i think) but when i go to trade it, it don't show up

0 0
Score : 17617

All of them need to be green rarity, be sure that you are not confusing them with some item of similar name:

Great wild gobball ring
Thork amulet
Ephurlettes
0 0
Respond to this thread