FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best memories you have of this game?

By deathlols - MEMBER - July 06, 2018, 22:32:10
Reactions 34
Score : 4214

The Original questlines for each Ultimate boss, that sadly got scrapped ( I still think they should be required for the first-time entree.)

And the great conga line strategy for beating Milkar the moowolf with a panda. Where you would have everyone sit in a single file line and step out hit Milkar and step back in then the panda would toss boss over a rock and he would walk back unable to reach us with spells and repeat for a while, so much so from time to time me and my friends would see who could hit harder on eachother while in the line smile

A question; did they recently rename all the UB monsters in the fight? They seem to have given them weird almost the original names. 

1 0
Score : 949

All in/DOQ till you won

3 0
Score : 752

Hmm lets see, my best memories. oh boi its a long list.
----The first week that i played i didn't know what character to choose so i went for the coolest looking one (xelor) just to find out it was way too complicated for me so I ended up deleting it 2 days later. I tried 4 other classes until i fell in love with one in particular that has been my #1 for life. The same day an iop head named Jamie or James i can't remember (iop) asked me to join his guild (he was guild leader) and my adventure begun. he was always switching classes every two weeks or so to try his best build. sad thing he deleted each character that he created, he never went above lvl 105 until the spells update was released allowing you to lvl your spells accordingly to your lvl. he quit soon after.
----Some of my best memories include: The first guild I ever had, my first jelly, my first costume, my first relic/epics, the time I defeated the sureberry field dungeon and got That huge silly hat on me that everyone made fun of, the first time I did the sram and enu quests, my first time on booster (when heros were created). The first day on Remi as an experienced player, the first friend I got in Remi, my bestest friend in Remi, The first time defeating Steel beak and sham moon, the first time I tried Nogord dungeon alone and got hit with 30k+ dmg on the first and only turn QQ. The first time I hit lvl 200. The first time I met Mishell and Kali. The only 3 times I did Ogrest with 3 characters and died at the 4th turn. The first time I hit 16k dmg on my main. The first time I felt relived to have played this game with no regrets as to what would happen if I were to disappear and never play it again ;3c

0 0
Score : 444

Sitting inside the shadows of the mines and PKing all who entered!

2 0
Score : 444

The best momories, and this was when the level cap was 120, was when I was in the most wanted guild in the server, was called "The brotherhood" iirc , we would ambush players and attack them after fights, hide in the environement, killing newbies while Roleplaying my character. Most of the top guilds back then (La Guilde and a couple others) had orders to kill us on sight, even in the city markets we could be attacked so we had to hide and run into the middle as fast as we could to use the market. Thrilling moments, now i'm sad I went back to the game and noticed you can't attack at will now.

0 0
Score : 1249

winter 12'...max level 105, defending my nation with my guild against invaders. we would team up and coordinate teams. first double exp weekend grinding in polters with my cra friend. 1st day shudoku island came out, trying to find the bow meow whisper. getting mats for keys and running around frantically to find a grind group. farming the prespic set for max wisdom bonus. 

0 0
Score : 9321

The fact nearly everyone went with something from many years ago says a lot about the current state of the game.

3 0
Score : 2347

says a lot about the society we live in

0 -1
Score : 5295

Best is, ppl quit this game with same bug after update

1 -1
Score : 4369

My favorite was when krosmaga was in wakfu and everyone was running around colecting these figurines, I wish we had more interactions with krosmaga, krosmaster arena and dofus then just emotes you get for playing those, i loved the idea of a krozshop where you could spend curency from one in the other

0 0
Score : 10723

U mean Krosmaster Figurines. And yea I played a lot of Krosmaster and I really miss Krozshop stuff. I have all colections of statues and some weapones. But still missing some.

0 0
Score : 4190

Hanging out at Shhhudoku by the boat with all the other pvpers was fun. Made a lot of friends and we sat around, chat a bunch, fought a bunch. I lost a lot but most of them were really good sport.

I remember also participating in one of Barinade's tournaments couple years back and had a blast.

Oh man and discovering the krosmasters game in Astrub?? I started collecting the figurines and just loved to look at them. Good times.

1 0
Respond to this thread