FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

End Game PvE class tier list (updated 7/19/18)

By HateSpawn - MEMBER - June 10, 2018, 18:54:05
AnkaTracker
Reactions 84
Score : 10004

"The air branch deals damage"
Masq Air branch is pretty much exclusively utility/nailing mobs with (very) low air res now, Scherzo always dealing some direct damage is cool I guess but it's small potatoes. The loss of knockback damage made Classablanca awful when it was already questionable to spend Liberator on it. Between this and Backbeat turning into a turd Spittoon has an even greater share of Masq's damage output than it did before.

Masq's entire elemental spell arsenal basically amounts to utility spells that deal some damage in the process/can spend excess AP/MP, and then Spittoon for actually getting shit done.

3 0
Score : 17664

updated with new rogue, the newest worst pve class.

I'm not trying to say that it's bad in PvE, I guess. Just that it doesn't fit in the meta. Really nice ofr clearing.

2 -1
Score : 10004

My prior post aside, Brutality Masq is a PvE beast.

2 0

There are 0 Brutalties on Nox; it's like the Measured fiasco all over again.

0 0
Score : 12958

This is a better list, I can only speak for my favorite class and you got it right this time.

0 0

yea I had to bump masq up a little. Spittoon is stronger than I want to admit.

1 0
Score : 650

I love this list!!

For rogue. as one. I change my class... yeah they just killed it pvm =[

but pvp otherwise this bomb guy nails it.

0 0

yeah rogue is hard to place in pvp since iops blast it but it blasts like most other classes.

1 0
Score : 2091

This list makes me sad. Sexydidas master class.

2 -1
Score : 46

A ranged Eliotrope has greater survivability than your typical Osamodas imo if the mob is not so fast. You can teleport to both sides of the map with 1 PM and continue to deal your typical damage.

0 0
Score : -2755

do you know masq positioning>panda positioning. This is how ankama rules.!!!

0 -1
Score : 297

Put foggernaut lower, they ruined it by taking away the resist drops... goodbye ol friend fogger

0 -1
Score : 439

My fog is a beast in modulated tbh

0 0
Score : 5359

Xelor used to have an OK survivability with Time Theft but then Ankama had to be Ankama and F it all up by basically nerfing Xelor's ability to easily remove AP on the patch that gave us Force of Will.. Not satisfied in making mobs and players more resistant to AP/MP removal they also decided "Hey, let's nerf Clock and make Xelor's Hourglass awkward and unpredictable to use in PvE while we at it, why not?!" so now Time Theft, the only way Xelors can heal themselves, became dumb to have unless you have a 60+ Force of Will which is expensive and your average Xelor can't have it.. I wouldn't mind if they compensated the changes by increasing the damage of Clock (which is a 5AP spell with a 4AP spell damage BTW but was justifiable because it used to remove 2AP in AoE) and gave Frostbite the ability to give Temporal Freeze but no.. Frostbite.. FROSTbite does not apply Temporal Freeze.. Wut?

1 0
Score : 9

Any update to this? smile

0 0

Hi!

If the OP plan's to update the list, I would suggest to please create a new thread. Thanks!

[Flatops]