FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tribunal of Astrub quest problem

By buffermail - MEMBER - May 05, 2018, 01:10:08

I got to the Ruel quest where I'm at the tribunal and have to decide which one of three Cult of Ogrest followers is guilty of snatching a purse or something.
I've interrogated all three, heard their testimony, have some notes as quest items from talking to them but I have no idea what to do next. I couldn't find anything that is active or can be clicked in the entire room.

1 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 14349

The panel with the "what to do tutorial" disappears too fast, no way to read it. Wasn't there an usable chair/table or something? They have to say in public what you asked them in private.

1 -1
Score : 3910

talk to them untill you find a discrepancy in their answers, then accuse them (an option will appear)

1 -1
Score : 1338

A dialog option in the "Talk..." menu?

0 0
Score : 1338

Turns out after you talk to all of them you need to talk to them (or at least to your suspect) one more time and there will be new dialogue options. After going through them the defendants will have a third "Accuse" option.

0 0
Score : 1

I did this quest and accused the correct suspect. What would have happened if you got it wrong?

1 -1
Score : 3910

You just have to restart the interogation again

1 -1
Score : 1

i logged out and now i am friggin lost and forgot where the trial takes place. HELP pls its not giving me the navigator thing

0 0
Score : 14349

Check the courthouse near the center of Astrub, beside where Ruel is standing. (Check the map and activate the NPC icons if you don't see him in map.)

0 0
Respond to this thread