FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu builder

By FajneCycki - MEMBER - March 25, 2018, 00:42:30

Hello!
Most of your probably miss Method and it's tools, I was't happy to see it being closed as well. I've actually contributed to Method, in particular I created the Method builder and I think it deserves another life!
I intend to release a website, that will initially have a brand new builder, recreated from scratch and possibly other things in future.
I'm very busy recently, but the project is progressing fairly quickly. I don't want to repeat past mistakes, that's why I'd be happy to let some people "test drive" the new version of the builder to get some feedback and improve user experience before it being released. Also, it will have at least 3 fully featured translations - english, french and spanish. I can add translation for any other language that the official game client supports as long as there are volunteers to translate the UI of the builder.
If you wish to test stuff or translate to french, spanish or other language you can reach me on Discord by jac3km4#9586.

Short captures from the current mobile version of the Builder:

Nexus 5

iPhone 4
25 -2
Reactions 25
Score : 36689

I really don't understand why every builder thats being worked on right now by people is having a mobile version done first

We play the game on PC surely the majority of us will be using the builder in a browser on a computer and not on our phones?

It just seems an odd choice to me is all. Half the fun of the old builder at least for me was seeing the character integrated into it as well so that we could preview costumes/pets

7 -1
Score : 3159

I plan to have a desktop version roughly based on the iOS version (without the fancy swipes tho) and it will likely include the character preview.

2 -3
Score : 16346

Hey man, along with the characters classes, would you have time to add the sidekicks with their stats for this version too? biggrin Those don't even need a preview, just the equipment, native stats and spells.

0 0
Score : 7074

Thank you very much that you bring back the builder for Wakfu. It is one of or the most helpful tool for Wakfu and made our Wakfu experience better and our life with it easier.

0 0
Score : 16

Thanks you very much, can't wait to see it and use it smile

1 0
Score : 181

As long as the new builder can search gears with either a single random element or has negative values (such as negative dodge or negative crit), I'll support the builder 100%. Regardless, thank you for your efforts. 

2 -1
Score : 7173

Your work is always amazing. Looking forward to it!

Thank you so much that you are taking time to do this.

0 0
Score : 3732

!!!

0 0
Score : 269

Hurray for Jekyll smile 

0 0
Score : 18

Hi, i am Argentinian and speak natural spanish, but i don't know so much of programming, how i can help you to translate the builder?.  I have enough for now.
[I want help to you for release the builder for Desktop it is possible]
Best regards.

1 0
Score : 11799

Jeky still plays.. whut?

0 0
Score : 41

Sent you a DM on discord. Willing to test Android app. Galaxy S7 Edge

0 0
Score : 1238

awesome work! It's so cool to see what the community is doing

0 0
Score : 11510

Dzięki, I think all player miss builder and u solved our problem!

0 -1
Score : 1

Hi, first of all I want to thank you for what you're doing for the community. I'm trying to add you on discord but it doesn't work... I'm french and I'll be glad to speak a little with you about your project, and as I'm a little qualified to translate from English to French, I volunteer to help you.

Please answer me soon, Mhysios.

0 0
Score : 1072

The captures look amazing!
How is it going with the development of the builder?
I can't wait to see it live.

Personally I'm most interested in the desktop version, but I might use it on Android too.

Will it be possible to save and share a build?
Maybe with a link, like the old builder, but preferably in an account or in the app.

0 0
Score : 1

I really want to test it out.

0 0
Score : 1543

wow!! nice job! *-*

0 0
Score : 109

Wow, it looks amazing!!

0 0
Score : 622

It would be great if we could choose the lvl of the items we want to search.

2 0
Respond to this thread