FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Trees and Plants in Haven Bags

By 1vent - MEMBER - March 08, 2018, 03:43:00

Recently, I've run through a few haven bags, and am seeing a lot with trees or other plants in them. Are these higher-dungeon drops, or what? I have a few sadida plants I picked off the market at Kelba, but no idea where these trees are coming from or how to  obtain them.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 17325

The Lumberjack list displays all trees from that profession and their locations.

All others are deco-trees from the Mentor Machine at Astrub's Tavern.

1 0
Score : 4622

Aha! Thanks. Yes, I knew abut locating trees for pruning, harvesting, etc.

0 0
Score : 7188

They are using garden-haven-gems to plant trees there. Those are no haven-bag-decorations, but trees from the profession.

You can get a garden-haven-gem from doing the dungeon-achievement in the Sureberry-Dungeon (being above level 35 and killing the boss on the last fight first in one run, and last in another), or for 15 Alamanx-token at the temple-token-machine, or as a random drop.

Some plants are decorations, at the top of my head:
The vine-plant is from the villianious-vineyard-dungeon, the christmas-tree is from the event in december, the rose-pot is from the scratch-game around valentines, the gum-tree is from an achievement in bilbiza, the huge (black) cawwots can be crafted in handyman, pile of cawwots are an achievement from wabbit island, the living potted plant (animated) is from the achievement tied to killing 100 of each of the field-plants in Amakna. 

4 0
Score : 17325

And others just from the shop.

1 0
Score : 2458

Just about any wild-plant, farmer-crop, or tree species can be planted in a haven-bag garden room, albeit with a low planting-success-rate (usually 60% or less)     

Note: The haven-bag's owner should have at least high enough level in the herbalist, farmer, or lumberjack profession to be able to work with the species of crop in  question, however planting and harvesting in a haven-bag garden room does NOT gain experience in those professions, the haven-bag garden room is simply a private (and portable) place to grow resources.

1 0
Score : 1

I tried planting but the loading bar gets stuck at maximum when it's planting trees and it just locks it into the planting animation

0 0
Score : 2458

IwannakillU|2020-07-06 08:18:34
I tried planting but the loading bar gets stuck at maximum when it's planting trees and it just locks it into the planting animation

Bugfoo at its finest by the sound of it.   rolleyes  

I suggest you do a screen capture and report that one to Ankama Support   laugh
0 0
Score : 318

IwannakillU|2020-07-06 14:18:34

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Quitting wakfu and restarting the client again solved the problem.
0 0