By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rip MethodWakfu

By ellokitox - MEMBER - March 03, 2018, 15:46:11
AnkaTracker
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to taniaramirez

Hey there,

Ainla's Discord is Ainla#9382.

See message in context
Reactions 31
Score : 13369

And isn't there any free hosting site that allows/supports that kind of stuff?

0 -1
Score : 35655

Another website will take it's place like this one did to wakfu-elements

The site admins lose interest in wakfu/life takes over and someone else takes their place. 

It will suck but in time someone else will pop up with a new site who knows maybe sooner than you might think wink

2 -1
Score : 66

we still have http://wakfubuild.fr/

0 0
Score : 1384

And yesterday I thought it just needed a couple hours of manteinance... Sob

ellokitox|2018-03-03 20:52:46
we still have http://wakfubuild.fr/

From what I see, that one's only updated up to Moon meta, unfortunately.
0 0
Score : 2

Awwww. I loved that site. It helped me countless times. I'm sorry to see you go. If you re-start elsewhere, which I hope for, let us know! Best of luck!

0 0
Score : 856

Ainla:

Im Wendy from Remi. I own several Servers for developers, with Symfony, Laravel, Django, J2EE and many other frameworks ready. Count with unlimited space on my servers for the Method website, is just a matter of pointing DNS and uploading code via Github

If someone knows how to reach Ainla, please let me know

5 0
Score : 681

Have you try Wakfu discord? I didn't remember her nickname there but I think I've seen that person in there before (long time ago).

0 -1
Score : 560

Thanks for everything, nice WakfuMethod indeed.

0 -1
Score : 16

that's soooo sad!!
if you send me the material i'll host it somehow,
but won't be able to update its contents...

1 0
Score : 130

This is so sad! But from what I heard in-game through the grapevine, guess this day was coming... I hope that a site-revive can be worked out, but I don't have too high hopes for it.

As a, hopefully just temporary, work-around for all those who rely on the excellent tips on that site: Check the Internet Archive WaybackMachine! They do have a recent snapshot of the site, which is surprisingly quite usable. Well, most of the quest and leveling advice is; sadly, the builder is not among the parts that survived the transfer.

0 0
Score : 1309

The wayback machine is a very nifty thing, but it can archive only the front end. Database and all that back end stuff will be lost, so of course that kills the builder.

0 0
Score : 2344

lol as if i need that site have fun < Forum Rules >

1 -1
Score : 4

where to write my questions?  I can not make my own.
The qust: The Life of a Hunter I. is stuck. I did my job but the qust did not work!?

0 0
Score : 1908

builder is here lol < Forum Rules >

0 0
Score : 546

Just checked, it's safe!

You may want to try using the link format instead, to avoid moderation wink

Like this

0 0
Score : 1677
It's so weird that they need to censor that builder link when it's actually ripped by the builder original coder
---
just received pm say you should not post external website link, but you can share it privately
0 -1
Score : 546

Mobody has censored anything, at least not yet. It's just that moderation prefers all links towards external sites with the link format  because it triggers Ankama's safety screen before you enter at your own risk. 

0 0
Score : 76

I got the builder from method wakfu to work on my website!
< Forum Rules >

2 -1
Score : 856

[Flatops]|2018-03-04 21:44:18
Hey there,

Ainla's Discord is Ainla#9382.

Thanks a lot, reached Ainla, thanks a lot !!!
0 0
Score : 7

I loved the guides in the website, it helped me a lot, it wasn´t just the builder.

1 0
Score : 59

Yes, sad news (this site always helped! sad (Да печальная новость( этот сайт всегда помогал )

1 0

Can the owner of Method create a facebook group? At least to post the guides and walkthroughs?

0 0
Score : 3724

azoresfla|2018-03-18 20:42:00
Can the owner of Method create a facebook group? At least to post the guides and walkthroughs?

the guides will be posted on the forum
1 -1

Thank you.

0 -1
Respond to this thread