FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Goodbye to everyone I knew.

By Mr--Alexius - MEMBER - January 30, 2018, 09:02:13
AnkaTracker

I cannot play anymore.
I developed a severe addiction which I cannot fight any other way than to quit for good.
< Forum Rules >

To all my friends, and to all my opponents, even to the people I wasn't too fond of:
It had been a pleasure.

Goodbye.

-Pax

10 -2
First Ankama intervention

Hi Pax-,

I guess it was just a matter of..... time. *puts on shades* yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

See you around! Just a reminder that account sharing is prohibited.

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 911

and there goes another respectable Xelor, you shall be remembered as the legendary four, this class is dying

3 -1
Score : 548

R.I.P

2 -1
Score : 825

I dont even know you and I already respect you!

Playing games is about having fun, is about feeling good about what you're doing. When you're addicted it's very hard to do what you've done. Gratz! Enjoy your life.

2 -1
Score : 4956

Fair well, Sweet xelor prince.

3 -1
Score : 7185

You were a nice part of this community and made it better. You will be missed.

Take care!

(PS: Your art would deserve a post on its own!)

2 -1
Score : 16707

I foresee that you'll return, but to enjoy it as a game rather than suffering it as a slavering addiction. It's just a matter of time (heh) and taking it with calm. It will happen.

1 -1
Score : 9075

Get well.

0 0
Score : 432

Good luck out there! Hope you come back to check on us in the forums once in awhile.

0 0
Score : 130

May your path be lit with luck and good fortune. I truly admire you and hope your choices in the future will be good on yourself and those around you. I wish from the bottom of my heart that you will be happy. Do not leave thinking you did not make a difference, you changed so many people. You changed my perspective on lots of things too. Pax, May God ecaflip fill your future with luck, may god enutrof bathe you in fortune. May god Xelor grant you the most precious time. Take care friend.

0 0
Score : 197

Goodbye Tarant aka Double aka Pax. For the short time I knew of you, the words we exchanged in passing were pleasant and I wish you the best. Hopefully I'll see you (actually you) back and around some day.

0 0
Score : 17831

You really were the most positive person I knew regarding Wakfu. While everyone pooped on it, you got more and more addicted, lol.

A shame to see you go, you were THE Xelor in Nox. Your tank Xelor was pretty amazing. But while it's a shame, take it as a breath of fresh air too. Think of all the time you just freed, and all the money you'll be able to spend elsewhere.

3 -1

Hi Pax-,

I guess it was just a matter of..... time. *puts on shades* yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

See you around! Just a reminder that account sharing is prohibited.

Score : 24

What about hyde and zet and zet two and all the other ones 

0 0
Score : 395

I still come to check on this before I log off the Wakfu site with this alt account, since I do care, still.
It's over.
I'm finished with all the alternate identities and other shenanigans, because I indeed have to take my leave.

In all honesty, I was quite fond of you, Blue.
And I actually pity we didn't have chance to fight.
Take care.

1 0
Score : 2253

items give away? :U

1 -4
Respond to this thread