FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I use two days hero-booster, but can not play the Advent calendar.

By Shemee - MEMBER - December 25, 2017, 05:37:11
AnkaTracker

Does anyone have same problem?

It is sad that have booster but can not get the gift from Chrismas event.sad

https://imgur.com/a/w5OIy
FAQs:
  • To access the Advent Calendar, you must have made a purchase in the web Shop since 1 January 2017, or you currently have an active Booster. If this is not the case, you still have time to fix it!
  • Purchased Steam DLC Packs are not valid for the Advent Calendar.

As they said, "have an active Booster" can participate, but in my case this doesn't work.angry 

0 -3
First Ankama intervention

Hi Sheemee,

When you purchase a Booster (or any other item) in the Shop, you would be able to participate in the Advent Calendar. Since you are using a Booster token, it does not meet the requirement of the event.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 1451

You had to buy something throught the whole year to qualify to use the calendar.

The active booster makes you instantly able to get the 25 day costume -today-. But you must have bought something to participate for it in the first place. 

0 -1
Score : 581

I don't understand that before they give us wip as compensation can use the calendar.
This time I active my booster pack, but I can not use the calendar.
In the F&Q, they said making a purchase "or" having a booster.

1 -2
Score : 6375

It was mentioned some where in the comment by some one on the advent post that you can't use the 2 day free booster from the old event to access the advent calendar.

0 -1
Score : 581

However, if this case is designed by Ankama, they should explain clearly in their post by  their officer.
By the way, that comment only get this as response, and they ask we to try again. I try and that person try,  and then seems we get nothing.

[Flatops] - Administrator - 01 December 2017 10:02
Hi Phantom-Knight,

Have you tried again? The event just started.

Also, have you met the requirements?

Therefore, does this mean that we active a booster but that isn't a "really" booster?

0 -2

Hi Sheemee,

When you purchase a Booster (or any other item) in the Shop, you would be able to participate in the Advent Calendar. Since you are using a Booster token, it does not meet the requirement of the event.

Respond to this thread