FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PVP et cetera ...

By cute-Azuza#9537 - MEMBER - December 13, 2017, 21:30:02

PVP is ok dont have nothing again that if 2 people like it but next what i will speak, is my personal only .

I WANT WINGS OFF , OFF ,OFF. ABILITY TO KEEP SAME NATION, SAME GUILD AND TO TURN OFF PVP ABILITY .
SIMPLE DONT LIKE OR EVER I THINK CRA LIKE ME CAN DO PVP EXCEPT TO BE A BOX BAG .

WHY IS MISSING IN PASSPORT PVP SWITCH ?

CP BACK TO 0 NOT IMPORTANT MORE IS STILL MISSING DRAGOS OVER MAP.

THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM IF CANT BE PVP OFF WITH MY AUTO JOIN WHAT IS THERE FOR BUG LAGS AND SOMETIME BAD INTERNET YOU WILL LOST ME AND A LOT PEOPLE WHO DONT WANNA BE FORCED TO PVP.

WRITTEN LARGE LETTERS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO CRITICISM PERSONAL STAFF, TO REPEAT THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I TRY

(HOW MANY FALLING DOWN I CAN TAKE BEFORE I QUIT? DONT KNOW 1 WAS WITH CRA I WAS AOE BASED CRA NOW .... PANDORA HIT BETTER THEN ME BECAUSE I MUST TO READJUST TO ST)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COMMENT BUT ONLY IF CAN GIVE SOME ANSWERS HOW TO STAY AWAY FROM PVP AND EVERYTHING WITH THAT IT WILL BE FROM HELP TO ME FOR WHAT I OPEN THIS TOPIC.

0 -3
Reactions 9
Score : 436

From what I get wings are always up however pvp is limited to instanced(maybe?) "battle grounds" as long as you aren't an outlaw the wings are just for decoration.

0 0
Score : 228

I hope you are right, they are like decoration that calm me down a little but why i will have open pvp rank in passport. thank you for answer happy

0 0
Score : 8267

Wings are now shown all the time, BUT you don't have to participate in pvp because it only is on battlefields or if you are an outlaw. Open world pvp is dead.
CP was a bug, which should be fixed now or in a little time.

1 0

if i m with auto join battle for pve dungeon that will not pull me in nation or any group pvp fight on that area ? thank you for answer happy

0 0
Score : 11098

wings are no longer related to pvp, they're just to display what nation you're from.

for the purposes of "needing to know what nation someone is from" in battlegrounds.

which you won't be going to.

so relax.

0 -1

thank you for answer happy

0 0
Score : 6867

The only way you can get attacked in PvP after this patch is if you are an outlaw.
So obey local laws and no PvP for you.
PS: Lay off the chili, I think you ate too much CAPSiscine

0 0
Score : 8267

Badumm tsssss

1 0
Respond to this thread