By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to sell stuff?

By Moonlightthorn - MEMBER - December 06, 2017, 23:44:56

My inventory is constantly full.. How do i sell stuff to NPCs`? or can i only sell stuff to other players? 

Im still in the town where you start the game.. havent found any shops or anything where i can sell my loot.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 148

You can only sell itens in the market for others players to buy...there's one in Astrub, one in Kelba and a lot more in the four Nation's territories...(there's more but you can search by yourself)

To find the one in Astrub...know the big statue of a guy drinking? Go north (rigth side of the screen) and you will find the market, it is a blackboard.

1 0
Score : 952

thanks. i found it! but dont know how to list my own stuff there lol

nevermind im blind... found it

0 0
Score : 1

I can't find the listing button... Help I am even more blind laugh

0 0
Score : 4346

Ankama could really add this stuff to the tutorial

3 0
Score : 1

um hi and question I tried to sell my stuff but it's not working care to explain WHY?

0 0
Score : 1826

Because the market in this game is basicaly real-life, real-time. You sell stuff to real PEOPLE. You place your item and wait for someone who needs your item and find your price the best offer. What sells the most are Osamodas powder, Recall Potions, breads, Fragments...

1 0
Score : 269

Because no one wants to buy it...
Try selling osamodas powder or recall potions maybe

0 0
Score : 3592

Well with the new update, you can recycle stuff that doesn't sell into shards and powders with the hammer button

0 -2
Score : 2

Hello, I started playing Wakfu yesterday.. I think iv'e found this 'market place' but I am clueless as how to put my items into it.. Someone help me D:

0 0
Score : 3592

You click the selling tab on the left, drag items into the interface and set the price.

0 -2
Respond to this thread