FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 754

Like Zapps...

By MisutoKiriya - MEMBER - December 06, 2017, 16:04:30
Wouldnt it be great if we got artifacts automatically at certain levels?
I wouldnt mind it as much but NEEDING jumping jacks inside a dungeon or even needing eca paws to get to the door of a dungeon is a bit much. 
Reactions 17
Score : 45
just diddlydoo and do the quests you didlydoo. P L A Y T H E G A M E
Score : 754
I've done the quests.... I have a lot of characters and honestly I dont have the energy to do them again and again. 
It's just frustrating to enter a dungeon on an alt that hasnt completed these quests.
Score : 1159
But then u wont be able to experience the marvelous mini games ankama prepared for us!
Score : 6827
Where do you need artifacts to get to dungeons? Zinit?
Score : 1159
Yes, inside the dreggon u gotta jump over the cliff to get to the other room
Score : 8797
Man, most of RPGs require getting an item/skill to allow you to advance to further areas. Legend of Zelda, Pokémon... call it whatever you want to. It's the adventurer's way, you MUST get them.
Score : 6976
nice examples, "Legend of Zelda, Pokémon" none of them are ONLINE rpgs
Score : 1438
Hm, while I always do the artifact parts of the quest, something I’ve wondered for a while is, must we also do the Nations/Zinit quests? Not only do I have a lot of characters from before Zinit, but I’ve made a few more since my return.

I mean I’ll take a day to run all my characters through the whole thing if I have to, but it does get old and is rather buggy with heroes at times.
Score : 7893
The only thing I hate about artifacts is that none of my heroes have them and I don't care to do the quests multiple times... Sometimes I run stuff without my main and yeah, you need jumpin gap jacks in the magma dungeon.
Score : 3996
I wouldn't mind, but I have done these quests like 10 times each already, each new character means having to redo them, it's really awful. Just make them account-wide.
Score : 6827
But don't you need the artifacts just to get to zinit? You already have them by the time you get to that dungeon.
Score : 6976
my ouginak is 191 and have 0 artifacts, i have the zaaps unlocked from my main character, same with dragos, so yeah, not everyone in zinit have the artifacts, and im unable to get past moon part since it requires doing all the annoying stuff of moon, and there are not enough ppl to run those.
Score : 9453
I don't think the quests are very good, but I do think the artifacts idea itself is kinda nice. Getting new movement abilities to navigate maps and rewards for finding secrets etc.

It's mainly alts that I find the artifact quests annoying on. The first time around the quests might have some novelty value, the 2nd/3rd/4th times they quickly become chores.
Score : 883
the same thing goes for professions i hate that they are not account shared, every time i need to power level or replant mobs in moon/zenits i got change heroes, crafting the same, harvesting same ...
Respond to this thread