FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Among all the nerfs, the biggest slap to the face was... *drum role*

By Skyshooter1 - MEMBER - October 25, 2017, 10:27:06

The biggest slap to the face was the fact Sram got an overall buff to pretty much their entire kit.

FYI Sram is the love-child of Ankama and has never suffered a nerf once in it's overall inception. Meanwhile Cra's have been nerfed, nerfed more, and nerfed again some more, buffed once and then hit with a dibilitating nerf that ruins the class's utility.

Good job Ankama, you gloat about classes having "Weaknesses" then you go and flatout give Sram another buff on their already overpowered spell-set on top of 5 previous years of overpowered buffs that that specific class.

Also Ankama, there is no such thing as a ranged character having the upper-hand late game, when every mob and boss alike has map-wide attacks, and each battlefield is too tiny in size to accomodate the abilities of a ranged character.

1 -14
Reactions 24
Score : 620

"FYI Sram is the love-child of Ankama and has never suffered a nerf once in it's overall inception. "

Stopped reading here. Is this a joke or am i missing something?

13 -2
Score : 914

Ikr? The Cra forum icon on top of that just renders it perfect.

3 -4
Score : 6522

"There is no such thing as a ranged character having the upper-hand late game, when every mob and boss alike has map-wide attacks, and each battlefield is too tiny in size to accommodate the abilities of a ranged character. "

There is a big difference in being an iop in any of moon dungeon or being a cra in any of the moon dungeon. ph34r

3 -1

Check out his character levels, he propably has to google "moon" before he can even get a grasp to your point~

1 -5

Shoot at the sky instead of at the balance team of a game, maybe you'll hit the bullseye for once~

0 -4
Score : -3043

except sram had pretty much nothing but nerfs for 2 years until now and cra was a god, ok

9 0

was literally unplayable until zinit.

2 0
Score : 1453

How clueless about Sram can a single person be? 

2 0
Score : 17584

Nice meme, Sram was horrible until Zinit came out, and now with the Sram changes a lot of their usefulness in pre-zinit content got backhanded. 

1/10 didn't even laugh at the stupid archerboy

1 -1
Score : 7278

sadida is the spoiled brat of ankama (well, dy7, the main dev)

1 -1
Score : 3989

i'd pay to see a counter of how many people quited wakfu post-patch because of the patch,just for the fun of it

2 -2
Score : 5517

Wow, I was thinking that too.

2 -1
Score : 2324

With toxic people like you guys playing this game, it's no wonder Wakfu is a dying game. I can't imagine how many people will quit when there's a server merge. "If" there is a server merge and ankama doesn't delete your accounts during the Nox shutdown by washing their hands of the ordeal just to save some money.

Me personally, I stopped attempting at playing this game. Everytime I look back at it, Ankama makes my preferred classes unplayable in a group by releasing debilitating nerfs once after the other, while showing a biased favoritism towards specific play-styles or classes like Srams or Pandawas. This is after 5 years of watching updates go by, looking at beta changelogs and seeing nothing but "oh this class does 2 more damage, it deserves spell conditions and halved efficiency overall"

I've really got nothing to lose in the end, while players like Darmathron here are one of the many reasons why no one can enjoy this game.

0 -8
Score : 11697

LMAO, oh silly boi, are you still trying?
And that gentle product placement xD

2 0
Score : 17584

From 2012-2014 sram recieved a sum total of 1 buff and subsequently otherwise strict nerfs.

1 -1
Score : 7278

yeah, healing 7k with normal gear is not broken at all (while still dealing a lot of dmg)

2 -2
Score : 2878

I take it you never had an air sram, when all five air skills were dependent on invisibility, while invisibility didn't work.  I mean it only lasted an entire year...

0 0

Xillor-The-Shadow|2017-10-28 04:17:03
Wait can somebody actually tell me about some sram nerfs from the past 2 years? Because unless you're talking about literally the deck revamp from mid-2015 I can't think of a single time they changed sram.. but then again I do have a bad memory

bled dry hemorrhage base nerf, torment also no longer gives hemorrhage, healing values nerf, then damage done change (change to all but sram hurt the most), traps not stackable on top of each other, etc.
 Im sure I missed some as well.

might be more 3 years than 2, though.
0 0
Score : 17830

Sram's Double also used to use all of the Sram's spells+passives, had a 1/turn limit, and no 4-turn cooldown like it does now. Only downside is that it was designed to die if it received any amount of direct damage. And the first iteration of it also used to explode and cause 20% (I think?) of its HP in damage to targets adjacent to it.

They also used to have a 1AP spell that had a % to turn the enemies' gaze towards it in an AoE, effectively turning them around. Also a passive that had a 30% chance to turn the enemy around if the Sram attacked it.

1 0
Respond to this thread