FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Noteworthy Masqueraider

By KailoReaper - MEMBER - October 05, 2017, 14:32:33

Noteworthy Masqueraiders

With the upcoming server merge alot of top players will be clashing into each other’s worlds. I, as a masqueraider main, want to know who my peers will be in the other servers. So I’ll be listing bellow some of the most “noteworthy” or “famous/infamous” masqueraiders on nox and the reason why I think so.

If I forget to mention anyone on nox let me know.
Mask’s from other servers, tell me who you are. Tell me your story. I’m genuinely curious. I’ll update the thread with names.

If at any point you’d like your character taken off the forum. Post below.

Nox’s Masqueraiders:

- Monophobia
Arguably one of the best pvp masqueraiders to have ever played on nox. The father of the tank mask build and self claims to be “The father of all masks” A classy riktus mask.

- Mantine
A very infamous mask. In his more active days he would prowl kelba market place and kill anything that dared to enter his territory. Some say, he’s never spoken.

- Banana Drunk
One of the OG mask mains. Banana Drunk is know for his humour and for a time was considered one of the worst masqueraiders ever.

- Mauquai
Infamous and disliked by most of nox. Mauquai has large brakmarian wings which he flashes around. Known for his arrogance and hotheadedness. Leader of the guild, Unidentified.

- Rensuto
Rensuto was the number 1 riktus pvp masqueraider. The only riktus pvper on nox to actually get to rank 1 legit. He’s one of the best masqueraiders to have ever graced nox with his presence.

Remmington Masqueraiders:

Risington - A skilled mask? This wasn’t elaborated on but speculation sais he’s the best.

Chaque - Tri mask who uses phsycho mask religiously. A dedicated pve’er

Phaeris Masqueraiders:

5 -2
Reactions 28
Score : 3434

And why isn't this in the masqueraider forum?

1 -1
Score : -356

Exposure.

0 -2
Score : 3762

I think its a great idea, i never saw remi masqs active on forums tho so i doubt theyll post snth here

0 0
Score : 4220

Thank you noting my old masq, Mono. I however have decided to take a long break from him due to that being the character I got the most attention on and would like to quietly play the game from now on. Also my Huppermage is geared not so well and I refuse to re-gear the old masq until my Huppermage is at a good place.

Just consider me a relic of the past, ya?

0 0
Score : 1507

I think Rensuto classchanged to Eliotrope, unless he has since changed back.

0 0

Yes, he is still an Eliotrope and also earned his wings when he was a Feca not when he was a Masq.

0 0
Score : 3333

Never forget, I still have this relic.

3 0
Score : 970

We're all dead masqueraiders in here

1 0
Score : 5532

I've been wishing more people voted for Masq in the revamp thread way back when.

2 -2
Score : 987

LONG LIVE BANANA, #1 WORST MASQ

1 0

Long live!

0 0
Score : -3056

Remington has Risingson and Faeren (the latter being inactive right now), Chaque as well

1 0
Score : 435

Did Risingson changed class back to masq? I saw him running with sram.

0 0
Score : 17659

Best masq will ofc be the first one to class change to sram.

Second best masq is Risingson, he makes all the Nox masqs look like apes.

4 -2
Score : 1056

<3

2 0

Look forward to learning with/from you Risington.

0 -2
Score : 2315

Guess you can add me as the no booster masq

0 0

Meme Masker

1 0
Score : 1662

Well here I am, only endgame Masqeuraider on Remi. that uses Psychopath Mask, is tri-element and is focused on pve build. There's also Risingson, and that's pretty much what I know about masqs. in remi.

Edit: You can imagine my happiness with the upcoming Psycho. Mask buff. biggrin

0 0

We’re all happy about psychopath mask change

1 -1
Score : 2315

Add me to the list when zinit becomes free

0 0
Score : 9522

Masked Masker on Remi was def "one" of the best around during the peak of moon content
He wasnt top tier like risingson nor has he persisted in his notoriety, but he was strong, was even able to beat risingson back then, albeit only once
Still, whilst hes no longer as active, i think he holds a place as one of the more memorable masks, strong and a living meme

6 -3
Score : 1293

Here is one neither good nor famous masque from remi. I stoped playing when they screwed the crafting recepies but i am coming back for the merge

0 0
Score : 4019

Masqs are neat. 

1 0

ur neat

1 0
Score : 63

hello there... im the most unknown masq in remi lol

0 0
Respond to this thread