By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 3777

Epic and Relic runes

By RynthZero - MEMBER - September 11, 2017, 18:04:50

Let's compile a list of the effects of the Epic and Relic runes so that people know what they have to choose from in terms of these Gems. 

Epic Runes:

1. Surgical Precision:  20% of heals performed if the bearer has 1 range or less at the start of combat.
  2. Measured:  10% critical hits if the bearer has 40 block or more at the start of combat.
  3. Unravelling: 50% of critical mastery is transferred into elemental mastery.
  4. Inflexible: +20% damage dealt if the bearer has 10 AP or less at the start of combat.
  5. Steadfast:  +10% damage dealt if the bearer has 10 crits or less at the start of combat.
  6. Robust Health: -40% HP max, 30% Heal and Armor received for the bearer at the start of combat.
  7. Positioning Knowledge: 50 Elemental Resistance, -100 Rear Resistance for the bearer at the start of combat.
  8. Anatomy: Converts 50% of all Elemental Mastery to Rear Mastery  (at a 1 for 1,3 rate) at the start of combat.
  9. Brutality: If the bearer has more Area Mastery than he has Melee Mastery, adds Melee Mastery to the bearer's Area Mastery at the start of combat. (the added Melee Mastery is not lost) Capped at 800, and you lose the equal amount of distance mastery as Area mastery gained.
  10. Herculean Strength: 150% of the bearer level into Lock and Dodge, if the bearer has an odd number of AP at the start of combat. (for example 9 or 11 AP)

Relic Runes:
  1. Brazier: +50% of players Lvl in two secondary masteries (different each turn) Ex.[Lvl200 gets 100 in that turns secondary mastery.]
  2. [*]Turn 1) Melee + Single target
    Turn 2) Distance + Single target
    Turn 3) Distance + AOE
    Turn 4) Melee + AOE
  3. Smashmouth/Smashell:  The first damage inflicted during the turn removes 30% armor from the target
  4. Alternation:  If the bearer only uses one element to deal damage during the turn, then they receive 15% to their other 3 elements on the following turn.
  5. Confidence/Trust:  +20% block if the bearer was not healed in the preceding turn.
  6. Powerhouse/Robust:  50% of character level in barrier from long ranged attacks.
  7. Alternation II: If the bearer causes damage in one element, he gains +10% Elemental Mastery for the other elements for the next spell.
  8. Excess: -10% Damage inflicted Every 10 spells cast, the bearer gains 100% Damage Inflicted for the next spell.  ( The spells must cost at least 1 AP)
  9. Heartbroken Blood: On odd table turns: The bearer gains 30% Damage Inflicted, and has a 15% damage backfire.
  10. Flames Aura: +10 Flaming (cumulative) for the state bearer, for every spell he receives in close combat. (It has to be an enemy spell that deals some damage.).
  11. Guard Up: -30% Damage received in the bearer's own turn (includes dot, poisons etc.)

If you have any info on more please post it here.
Thanks ~ Ryn

(thanks for all that are contributing)
Thanks for adding more fun to our runes!, keep them coming. *updated for 1.60*
Reactions 52
Score : 17215

Relic runes -
Brazier
50% of character level to 2 secondary masteries, different each turn.

Turn 1) Melee + ST
Turn 2) Dist + ST
Turn 3) Dist + AoE
Turn 4) Melee + AoE

Smashell
The first damage inflicted during the turn removes 30% armor from the target

Alternation
If the bearer only uses one element to deal damage during the turn, then they recieve 15% to their other 3 elements on the following turn

Trust
+20% block if the bearer was not healed in the preceeding turn

Robust
50% of character level in barrier from long ranged attacks
======
Epic runes-
Precise
20% heals performed if the bearer has 1 range or less at the start of combat

Measured
10% critical hits if the bearer has 40 block or more at the start of combat

Unravelling
50% of critical mastery is transferred to elemental mastery.

Inflexible
+20% damage dealt if the bearer has 10 AP or less at the start of combat

Steadfast
+10 damage dealt if the bearer has 10 crits or less at the start of combat

Score : 14166

HateSpawn|2017-09-11 18:28:44

Unravelling
50% of critical mastery is transferred to elemental mastery. (I don't understand this effect, as it uses the word "convert". We assume it's a transfer, that is, your crit damage is cut in half, but that half goes to elemental.)

Yeah, it's simply transformating a part of critical mastery into normal elemental mastery. Confirmed here and at the link there.

Also, thanks for the quick list, I needed it too.
Score : 465

20% damage dealt instead of 2 AP worth it?? In my mind it does, anyone else agreed?

Of course in terms of damage I think its a good exchange, but there are classes which will work better with 12 AP to make use of their combos

Score : 4053

the 20% damage dealt for having 10ap on paper is kinda bad on paper,as you're actually losing combo potential,as well as the damage dealt is probably incrementend on your already accumulated damage dealt,rather than multiplicative (that then would make that rune worth it)
,it would mostly work only on some niche builds on particular classes that can generate permanant ap,the only good use i can find in it is probably going prismatic dofus,as it'll count the 20 fd even after getting the +2ap,and some during fight bonus ap that can be kept almost-permanantly (elio's rage,panda's merry)

Note on the brazier rune. It is +50% of player level, not +50% on the masteries. So, a level 200 player would get +100 of a given mastery on the given field at the given turn. tongue It would sound too overpowered as +50% on mastery itself.

Score : 17215

inflexible rune is incredibly potent on Panda with Prismatic Dofus, as it basically tacks 20% damage dealt onto a 15 AP turn 2.

Steadfast is also potent for any class that runs negative crit items, which is like four of them in the current meta.

Score : 483

Self heals allows trust to give block or not?

No idea, but most possibly nope. That of "if the bearer was not healed in the preceding turn" sounds like from any source of healing.

Score : 2852

I think i read somewhere that lifesteal allows for the trigger of the rune

Score : 680

What's the difference between +10 damage dealt and +10% damage dealt?

Score : 4742

He forgot “%“, that is all, no difference.

Score : 5221

Just to be sure, Surgical Precision rune does not work with lifesteal, right?

Score : 977

Question about Brazier Rune:
What happens on turn 5?
What i ask is if the cycle start to repeat again or the rune become useless cuz i got one and i am thempted to use it XD

the cycle repeats

Score : 1214

Powerhouse/Robust:  50% of character level in barrier from long ranged attacks

Anyone know how this one work? Do we have to put barrier stat first? and No limitation which means ever ranged attack will be mitigated by fixed barrier of 50% level chara unlike barrier in Intelligence Status.

I see, thanks alot. I'm going to test it out as well soon. biggrin

If it's only for ranged attacks, should I guess that is different "barrier" stat, not the one from the stats page. So, you might be at level 200 with both barrier types working together, and get a total of -100 and -100 for ranged attacks, while just -100 for melee attacks. (I guess this is how it works. Possibly the Feca armor that gives barrier will add like that too.)

Now, even if you have unlimited -100 for ranged attacks, -100 is not a big deal on its own unless you have comboed it with resistances and block (and with the native barrier, if needed).

Score : 5

RynthZero

Flames Aura: +10 Flaming (cumulative) for the state bearer, for every spell he receives in close combat.

let me understand:
means spell received from enemies? from allies?

what if a self-healing class or a tank class uses this rune, then an air iop (that hits that target for at least 10 spells in a turn) will attack it, especially at low level pvp?
Score : 3777

we don't know yet, they haven't been tested but their effects were announced. 
it sounds like any spells used on them in CC regardless of which team they are on.

Score : 498

Blood of the Tear sounds like absolute nuts... 

I love it

Score : 227

Limited in usage to classes that dont nuke too hard on even and odd turns.

Score : 483

Relic Confidence Rune doesn't stacks, at least not on me xD
I got it some day ago, maybe they fixed it?

Score : 4742

It got fixed, it was never intended to stack, that was officially answered by Siu. Now it just break the 20% block for one turn, if you got healed/heal yourself (lifesteal don't count) in the previous turn.

Score : 4450

Heartbroken Blood: On odd table turns: The bearer gains 30% Damage Inflicted, and has a 15% damage backfire.

15% damage backfire, as in 15% of damage dealt to enemy will be reflected onto self?

Thats correct, dealing 100k dmg = 15k "reflected" back on yourself

Score : 63

Excess rune uses non-dmging 1+ ap spell to stack for 10th hit such as summoning and other stuff?
Does work with enu drhellzerker with mp or buggy/doesnt?

Siu said that Enutrof drhellzerker spells counts as AP even when it consumes MP to be cast, this means you won't have 100 dmg dealt at all times. Although I haven't personally tested it so it might work lol.

Score : 585

Two questions:
Is Brutality checked every turn or just at the start of combat?

With Brazier, if I'm lvl200 do I get:
Turn 1)
100Melee + 100Single target
or
50Melee + 50Single target
?

Thank you.

Score : 978

Hi,

Brutality is checked at the very start of combat. Any mastery gain/loss won't be applied to the rune effect afterwards.

Brazier is checked at the beginning of each player's turn, after Brutality. So it doesn't count for Brutality.

Score : 333

Does alternation II activate for every spell casted or just once per turn ?

Score : 227

Every spell casted for the fight.

Score : 56

One question for "Alternation II", does triggered attack gain +10% elemental mastery bonus?

E.g  In tick turn, Xelor uses Aging(2nd wind skill), then Hand(1st fire skill) which triggers wind attack,  then Hand(1st fire skill) which triggers wind attack
For this 5 attacks(3 by users, 2 by triggers) , what is the bonus like, 1 or 2 below?

1. Aging, Hand(get 10% bonus), triggerd wind(get 10% bonus), Hand(get 10% bonus), triggerd wind(get 10% bonus), next non-wind skill will get 10% bonus 
2.  Aging, Hand(get 10% bonus), triggerd wind, Hand, triggerd wind, next non-fire skill will get 10% bonus 

Another question for "Robust Health", how does HP caculate with "Intelligence Health Points"?
E.g, I have basicly 5000HP and I add 40 "Intelligence Health Points"(that is 160%), then I carry  "Robust Health". What is my final HP, 1 or 2 below?

1. 5000 * (100% + 160%) * (100% - 40%) = 7800
2. 5000 * (100% + 160% - 40%) = 11000

Score : 978

Alternation II :
Only the first HP loss of your spell counts for the bonus gain. If your Hand makes :

• -50 HP (fire)
  • -10 HP (wind)

You will gain +10% water/earth/wind elemental mastery bonus.
This bonus lasts for the entire next spell, so the wind mastery bonus will apply to your next Hand's Aging.

Robust Health :
It would be the second option. It's a loss on the HP multiplier : it decreases the efficiency of the Intelligence Health Points. Also, note that heals and armor received must come from allies for the rune bonus to work.
Respond to this thread