FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What you have tried to be able to find the Macawker 's lost flame.

By rhayamdos - MEMBER - September 04, 2017, 20:32:52
Reactions 32
Score : 56

Can someone be more exhaustive? Some admin can clarify what the hell must we do?

TheRogueCat|2019-08-24 01:40:56
Basically attemp to reduce the population of "exotics" to make room for the spawning of those flame-things. The albatross there is the one that re-plants more mobs, so remove groups that contain albatross to attemp to control their respawning a bit. Sooner or later, some flame will spawn there. (In theory.)

Thank you so much!
0 0
Score : 17325

Basically attemp to reduce the population of "exotics" to make room for the spawning of those flame-things. The albatross there is the one that re-plants more mobs, so remove groups that contain albatross to attemp to control their respawning a bit. Sooner or later, some flame will spawn there. (In theory.)

0 0
Score : 1

Hey guys. I was doing that quest too, and was only able to complete after server atualization. I am on Efrin, no signs of spawn. But after atualization i got 3 at the same time. They spawn in the whole island at anytime. Look behind trees and at dificult spots to get.

0 0
Score : 17

Can someone tell me how exactly you find this thing? Step-by-step guide will be very helpful here.

1 0
Score : 83

I forgot to post here sorry, about 2 months ago I FOUND IT!
Its not named leek pie anymore, and I found it BEHIND THE TALL BUILDINGS on the central isle.
I fight and got nothing for my 3 chars.
But hey, its some news right?
Never seen it again. And I look often.
I will try to remember the name and post a picture of the exact place anyway.

UPDATE:
The monster name is now FLAMELET.

2 0
Score : 6

I cannot find it too =(

0 0
Score : 50

I found it! You have to wait for an environmental quest called "Race: the inner flame" in calamar island. It spawns arround 5 flamelets, and they can drop the flame. It's not a 100% chance thought, it usually takes 4-5 attempts.

4 0
Respond to this thread