By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 117

What you have tried to be able to find the Macawker 's lost flame.

By rhayamdos - MEMBER - September 04, 2017, 20:32:52

Greetings:

From 1.55 changes: { In the "Chowder's Gate" stage, the reward is no longer the Macawker, but a Macawker that has lost its flame. Players will then have to find its flame in order to get the real Macawker. But beware: collecting its flame might not be as easy as you'd think!=10.5ptThis change follows up on the fact that the Macawker now has much better stats, equivalent to other pets of the same type. }

I got the mission, and the only thing I could infer from its description was "Go to the Island of Calamar and look for it".

These are the things I have tried:

(1) Went through the same steps of the Calamar quest to see if missed something.  Also I did the Hurl Dungeon.  No luck.

(2) I have tried to walk through all the buildings, and checked for doors, but found no indication of anything  that I could click or enter somewhere that I have not found before.

(3) I fired all the cannons on the cannon room, nothing obvious.

(4) I saw some torches around the island, checked if I could interact with them, but again, no luck.

What have you tried, to complete this new mission to get the Macawker's Flame?

Reactions 19
Score : 41

I looked around and could not find anything. Is it a possible drop from pirates for a map or compass to find it maybe?

Score : 41

My group figured it out.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

battle fireball enemies called leek pie
Score : 16

Could only find 1, where is the rest?

Score : 266

sean-g|2017-09-09 18:48:03
My group figured it out.

battle fireball enemies called leek pie

they seem to be only spawn at knight i kille dlike 30  of em not sure how low the drop rate is for the flame to drop of em if its even a drop you need, i actually have no clue what to do whit these enemies i assume kill em till they drop somthing. Thanks for ruining a quest ankama
Score : 19

where did you find them? I searched the entire island to no avail

Score : 1

You will find them at night,on Calamar island.

Score : 117

Heads up, they tend to show up near the same place.  Heads up 2, they do not always drop the flame.  So extinguish those flames until you extract what you need. happy

Score : 1695

Look around island at night, you can find this monster

Score : 188

I have tried a lot of stuff: kill with fire, kill with water, push, pull, push into the glyphs, kill from behind, kill from a distance, kill from sides, but after around 10 tryes i randomly droped the flame(last hit was 1 cell away, fire area spell). Also i found them easier during daytime.

Score : 11189

I simply killed every single one I came about and suddenly, the last one dropped it.
Killed around 10 or so.

Score : 1949

necro post octo '_'

Score : 188

its still relevant for people browsing for the solution

Score : 110

anyone know a rough area of where they spawn? I've done at least 10 circuits of the whole island and I cannot find any. I've done at night as well as during the day and nothing. 

Score : 861

I will tell you right now that this sucker will spawn night or day, and I've found him in about 5 different places on the island. It's completely random and I'm pretty sure only one spawns at a time. The worst part is, I have no idea what his spawn timer is or if there's a spawn delay or what. This is absolutely miserable to hunt for.

Score : 525

Sounds to me like Ankama wanted to make a "legendary" Mackawker rather than the plain old boring one, so they engineered a way to lead players into a small adventure to find these now rare items. *inserts meme* Well done Jimmy....well done. 

Score : 110

so I've logged in today moved a bit and found the bugger got the drop on the first try. It spawned next to the first place you dug in the top of the map. 

Score : 1

so ive been looking around calamar for this leak pie for about a week now and still havent found it. is it like a really rare spawn?

Score : 456

i never find it too so... i think is pretty rare

Respond to this thread