FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Haven World auctions - what, how, where?

By buffermail - MEMBER - August 26, 2017, 12:25:50

I've been thinking of participating in an auction of a Haven World, however I see bits and pieces of information about such things as "auctions" but I neither know if they are still being held nor where or how I am supposed to take part.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3988

auctions happen approx once every year,the previous auction ended a month ago approx,so you're good to wait until the next summer for the next haven world auctions

1 0
Score : 1438

Awwww...
but once they happen - how and where?
If I want to participate what do I need to do?

0 0

when auctions are about to open, an anouncment will be visible in the main page,in the anouncment's page,it'll display all avaiable haven worlds for sale,from there you simply chose which one suits you best,and big there,the biddings increase by a fixed amount that increase as other people bids,in the end of the auctions,the guild that bided the highest amount of kamas in the hw will earn ownership of that hw

1 0

RaderElcaroman|2017-08-26 15:53:23
when auctions are about to open, an anouncment will be visible in the main page,in the anouncment's page,it'll display all avaiable haven worlds for sale,from there you simply chose which one suits you best,and big there,the biddings increase by a fixed amount that increase as other people bids,in the end of the auctions,the guild that bided the highest amount of kamas in the hw will earn ownership of that hw

Do I bid on the announcement page?
I've seen some sort of bidding books in the game but they are always empty.
0 0

nope,you go iin the haven world you'd like to bid on,and you can right click to see current bid/ try to bid yourself

1 0

RaderElcaroman|2017-08-26 16:22:03
nope,you go iin the haven world you'd like to bid on,and you can right click to see current bid/ try to bid yourself

Many thanks!
0 0

you're welcome

0 0
Respond to this thread