Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[PAYMENT OPTIONS] Issues and missing options

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 16, 2017, 17:11:04
Reactions 54
Score : 139
Payment option(s) available: PaySafeCard
Required payment option(s): PayPal, Debit card

I don't know why the only option is PaySafeCard now. Before I just used a debit card without any problem. 

0 0
Score : 1
Payment option(s) available: NA
Required payment option(s): PayPal, Credit Card
0 0
Payment option(s) available: None
Required payment option(s): Credit Card
(optional) Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: 
0 0
Score : 7514

The rest of the payment options are available for the country,
other than for buying ogrines.

0 0

Steam payment still supported?

0 0
Score : 16
Payment option(s) available: None,  incredible there is not a single option available.
Required payment option(s): anything at least one guys.
1 0
Score : 197
Payment option(s) available: Credit Card, iDeal
Required payment option(s): Paypal for Ogrines
(optional) Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: When I want to gift my boyfriend some affordable Ogrines, I need to ask my parent's permission to use their credit card with Teamviewer to avoid account sharing, so that I can pay in €, which is very convoluted and looks shady as heck. If he could just use Paypal I can just send him 20€ and call it a day, without having to go through all these hoops.
0 0
Score : 62
Payment option(s) available: Credit Card, Paysafecard
Required payment option(s): Paypal, Steam Wallet, more Ogrines options other than 2,400 or 36,000!!

(optional) Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: 
I actually got permanently banned on my main account for trying to buy Ogrines using the credit card option, I got accused of fraud and identity theft! Really Ankama?
Not only that, but Ankama support is not really "supporting" my ticket at all, it has been almost 2 weeks since I submitted the ticket, I was really hoping to get this resolved before the Black Friday sale, but I guess that might be too late sad Ankama please, I already submitted all required documents to prove that I am indeed the account owner, and there was nothing wrong with my account. At the very least, refund me first before banning my account and accusing me of "fraud and identity theft"!?
Ticket ID: #2733619.
Sorry I know this is not a place to complain, but I'm still banned and it has been so long since I last got a reply from Ankama Support ...
0 0
Respond to this thread