By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[PAYMENT OPTIONS] Issues and missing options

By [Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - August 16, 2017, 17:11:04

Hello everyone,

I created this thread because you were many to complain about the absence of payment options in your country. I would like to gather on this thread the several options missing from the different countries so we could work with the marketing team to provide more of them.

If you are experiencing any payment issue in your country or if no payment option is available, please post in this topic following this model:

Payment option(s) available:
Required payment option(s):
(optional) Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: 

As an example:

Payment option(s) available: PayU
Required payment option(s): Paypal
"I cannot pay through PayU because... the only platform I can use is Paypal."

Thank you for your attention.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to SmokeandHats

Hello,

It does not fully depend on Ankama. We have to work with the payment companies and it can take some time. We are working on it, no worries.

See message in context
Reactions 41
Score : 1890

Payment Option(s) Available for Ogrines: None
Required Payment Option(s): Paypal please.
Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: There is just no way to buy ogrines. No payment option for it. If an item costs actual money like boosters, then I can use paypal to buy them. But I am completely locked out from any ogrine purchases or ogrine promos too.

Score : 1847
Payment option(s) available: Ogrine, Paypal
Required payment option(s): Firewood and penguin pelt

How much orgrine can i trade for 1kg firewood?
My cousin up in the north is also wondering how much ogrine is Narwhal horns worth? Here is him ready to make his payment.

Obligatory derp aside, good to see current wakfu team making effort in payment options. It'd great if you can show cost in our currency instead of just USD or EUR at shop.

Score : 250
Item trying to purchase: 3,500 Ogrines
Payment option(s) available: Paysafecard
Required payment option(s): Credit/Debit card

When trying to purchase 3,500 Ogrines (£5), my only option is Paysafecard. This is an issue as I don't have that many local stores that can give me said card. I'd prefer to pay with my debit/credit card. However, if I want to do this I have to pay for a £10 equivilent to be able to use my card.

I was going to purchase a small amount of Ogrines for a respec scroll but decided against it as £10 is a bit steep for me.

Hello Chromatic,

It is now possible to purchase 3 500 Ogrines using credit card. happy

Score : 55
Payment option(s) available: NONE
Required payment option(s): Paypal, Credit Card
There are no payment options for when I try to purchase subscriptions or ogrines.
Score : 31
Payment option(s) available: Credit Card
Required payment option(s): Credit Card
(optional) Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: We have the option but is not working, when it will be fixed ? I have already opened tickets and stuff. The Ankama Support from my Country (Brazil) didnt know about this report lol , they are the best.

I want to buy Booter pack but i can't ... Because your system is not working as it should be .

What can I do ? Tired of Waiting ....

Score : 4
Payment option(s) available: PayPal
Required payment option(s): Credit Card/Debit Card

There are no payment options available when trying to purchase ogrines.  However, when trying to purchase boosters or bundles, PayPal is available but we would prefer being able to pay directly from a credit or debit card.  And we would definitely like to be able to purchase ogrines.  

And a suggestion, consider putting up ogrine bundles on the Steam client dlc page for Wakfu.  I mean you have other bundles on there, might as well sell ogrine bundles.  

Hello Smoke,

You can pay with credit card by using Hipay CB - HC. smile

Score : 370
Payment option(s) available: Sisal, Soft uberweisung, Credit Card, Prepaid Card Ticket Premium, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Required payment option(s): PaySafeCard
(optional) Issues with actual payment options if you are experiencing any: ---

Hello Ik97,

It is now possible to use PaySafeCard! 

Score : 95

Payment option(s) available: Sisal, Soft uberweisung, Credit Card, Prepaid Card Ticket Premium, PayPal, Bank Transfer

Score : 217

Payment option(s) available: Sisal, Soft uberweisung, Credit Card, Prepaid Card Ticket Premium, PayPal, Bank Transfer

Score : 56

Payment option(s) available: None
Required payment option(s): PayPal, Credit Card

No option to purchase ogrines at all, not even gift cards or anything to purchase from stores, unable to purchase using MolPoints etc. Would be convenient if can include Paypal at the very least for ogrines. Would be great!!

Hello Naf,

It is now possible to pay with Credit Card and Paypal (except to buy ogrines)!

Score : 267

Payment options: paysafe (though nto many stores still sell those)
required payment option(s): PayPal or steam

My bank is terrible if it comes trough direct payments and not all stores in my neighberhood sell paysafe and less and less start to sell em here.

Score : 3

Required Payment Option(s): Mobile payment?

For us non-paypal users.

Score : 3

Required Payment Option(s): Mobile payment?

For us non-paypal users.

Score : 1750

Payment option(s) available: Ogrines or Paypal
Required payment option(s): Steam Wallet

if you open wakfu steam store page here, you'll be greeted with "This item is currently unavailable in your region" message
Why is taiwan blocked from steam store?  Does this game have region restriction?

Score : 5
Payment option(s) available: Credit Card/Alternate Options
Required payment option(s): Paypal

It seems like PayPal comes and goes constantly. It was there 2 days ago and now it's randomly gone again. 
Score : 4

No update?  Is anyone working on this issue?  
Because you have a lot of "spend this many ogrines to get this" type of shop deals for a limited period and a lot of us can't even purchase ogrines??  Would be nice to know why we don't have payment options for ogrines, at the very least.  I mean, I imagine a company like Ankama would love to get more money.  I mean is it really that hard of an issue to fix?

For example, here in the Philippines we can buy boosters through paypal and yet we can't do the same with ogrines?  How is it even restricted?  We can buy one thing from the Wakfu shop but not another?  I'd be happy, for the meantime, with just an explanation on why there is even missing payment options.  

Hello,

It does not fully depend on Ankama. We have to work with the payment companies and it can take some time. We are working on it, no worries.

Score : 106
Payment option(s) available: Mobile
Required payment option(s): SMS
I just don't receive the SMS code, no matter how many times I send a message, apparently is something wrong with HiPay Mobile but I can't enter in contact with them since I need a payment code, a code I never received cuz my payment was never registered.. And now I'm losing the Halloween Jackpot..

Hello Mhicky,

You should try to contact Hipay Mobile (you can find their e-mail on their website in the contact tab), maybe there is an issue with your mobile operator.

Score : 122
Payment option(s) available: None
Required payment option(s): Paypal
It wont let me purchase any ogrines. They leave me no options to choose from.
Score : 117

any update on this... alot of people needs paypal on buying ogrines or atleast give us the card option please.

Respond to this thread