By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Sabi] World of Twelve Departure Letter

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - July 27, 2017, 23:40:43
AnkaTracker Announcements

To my dear fellow WAKFU Community members,

I am not very comfortable with writing going away posts, but after over 5 years working with Ankama and on WAKFU as an international Community Manager, it is my time to inform you with a heavy heart that I will be leaving the team as of Monday (31st of July) as my last day in your awesome company.

The word "Awesome" doesn’t even do justice when it comes to describe this Community and all the many adventures I have gotten to spend alongside with all of you, whether on the forums, social media or even in-game when time permitted. You have all participated in my own growth, and for that I am forever thankful to the Community. I have got to learn a great deal when it comes to Community management thanks to you, and I hope that only the good memories of my presence here will stay with you, like the ones I have made with you, and help with the new players in the future when they will get to look into the archives.

But nonetheless, the care and support to this Community will not end/lower as I am also very grateful and thankful to my colleagues [Owlie] and [Flatops] who will be taking full reins of the Community after my departure. Therefore I would like to also take this occasion to announce that [Owlie] will now be also an International Community Manager for the English speaking WAKFU website on top of also continuing to be the Coordinator Community Manager. [Flatops] will remain an International Community Manager, and I believe that together they will be able to do a great job and continue to work hard on improving your experience.

Again, I wish to give you the biggest thank you for all these years together since the very first launch of WAKFU, and I am sure that I will still take a look at the forums to see how the Community is doing, and make sure that my in-game pet is fed properly.

With much love,
[Sabi]

First Ankama intervention

Replying to metzada

No, our admins accounts gets banned to prevent anyone to use them. However I am also a player with a regular account where I do have a pet. smile

See message in context
Reactions 38
Score : 84

Oh, Wow, didn't saw THAT comming...

Anyway, I Wish you the best of luck in whichever Career path you want to pursuit in the Future!

Bye Bye, Thanks for forwarding all our complains, suggestions and stuff to the dev's for like... an eternity!~

0 0

Thank you Venomshade, that is very sweet of you, and you are very welcome. I must say that helping pushing things forward for the Community as always been the most rewarding part for me.

Score : 1682

Ex employee gets to keep their in-game character and pets?

0 0

No, our admins accounts gets banned to prevent anyone to use them. However I am also a player with a regular account where I do have a pet. smile

Score : 891

It's certainly a sad day to see another great cm depart.
But know that there's a community here cheering for you and best wishes on your future endeavors!! biggrin

On a sidenote:
can we get a [Sabi] version of this?

[Troyle's GG Shield]

Or just a sabi plushie we can craft?

5 0
Score : 6998

Best of luck on your future endavours!

You have been professional in your work here, kudos to that.

0 0
Score : 3954

oh man,this makes me sad,thanks a lot for what you have brought  to the communauty Sabi!

0 0
Score : 9343

I made it long time ago for u in one of my previous topic, and i must use it twice. Thanks for all of your time, work and effort.

2 0
Score : 1887

And another staff member is gone.

RIP. You were the best; a fellow Osamodas.

Good luck.

0 0
Score : 1620

:O thanks for all the effort for this community, sorry to hear that your going sad i hope the next manager will be half as good as you were all this time here mate, i always loved the support here better than spanish community from where i came, and thats one of the thing that made me migrate slowly here.

Thanks for all the good things mate, everybody will miss you.

PD: if you could lend me a hand with this ticket REQUEST #1970889, plz would be great :3

Farewell and godspeed.

0 0
Score : 1

Bye, little Sadida doll. 

0 0
Score : 5493
0 0
Score : 4143

now u can finally tell me who you are on nox sabi smile

1 0
Score : 2628

NOOOO OH GOD NO

+1 to the sabi shield though. We will miss you Sabi!

0 0
Score : 5493

What is being done about those Wakfu EN Moderators that you were supposed to be establishing, Sabi? It's been like ten months and nothing??

3 0
Score : 220

Sabi it's been real and thank you for everything you have done for the community. Don't be a stranger if your on nox hit up Judicial.

0 0
Score : 681

Farewell and good luck.

0 0
Score : 744

Bye Sabi, hello Sobi.

0 0
Score : 189

Sad to hear this, I wish you the best for the future

0 0
Score : 8793

Hear, Hear.
I hope you will remember the good times more and better than our ranting and complaining, (especially my part in the bug forums). YOU were on of the good ones.

Godspeed and see you around the rest of the Internet.

0 0
Score : 3343

Truly sad to see that you are departing. Bon Chance and I will always remember your positive attitude and helpfulness. Can we throw you a party on your last day with us?

0 0

I would be very happy about that and all of you have been so sweet in the comments. wub

Please let me know on which server and when you would like me to come but note that I can only do so until 09:59 PM UTC.

Respond to this thread