FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What do you expect from Ogrest?!!?

By miiitan - MEMBER - July 18, 2017, 21:45:40

So zinit 1-3 are online and the final chapter zini 4 with ogrest is coming next. As the title says what do you guys want to see? I know that alot of players are probably not strong enough to challenge ogrest, me included xD , but we can still be excited on what is coming and what we are working towards.
I hope that Ogrest is not a UB like steel beak or nogord who is sitting outside of the field and shooting. A brawling fight. We pounch each other with raw power. Something like that fits ogrest well i think.

But i'm curious what your opinions are and let's hope defeating Ogrest is rewarding something special!

p.s. i hope it is not a boss where we 100% need an elio to clear it, because i don't have one xD

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 2275

what I expect from Zinit part 4 and Ogrest is that there's no way to defeat it, but dealing enough damage to it in a multi-guild raid would yield some prizes for those participating, remember that there's no way 6 people could match the power of 6 dofus, so it would make sense that everyone able to fight should pitch in to try and stop the big guy

4 0
Score : 3989

they did talk about it in the last gamakn athat the ogrest fight would be about keeping him busy  for as long as possible,but will inevitabely lose #NogordDidItFirst .Like some shiny iop said,when he's punching things,he isn't crying.

3 0
Score : 16667

Just what has been said here. I suspect it will be like a "survival mode", but no ending other than losing to him. And possibly based on the amount of time all the playerbase has resisted, there will be some prizes or awards. Something like this, more or less. So, we'll have to look for another ultimate goal in Wakfu now. tongue Devote your time to become an important part of this universe.

0 0

nogord

0 0
Score : 469

another UB, nothing special

1 -1
Score : 2474

oh well survival mode sounds not rly interesting to me. It is just time consuming. I played warframe a  bit and the end game was survival mode after a few hours sad

0 0
Score : 2453

There's few things to consider: Ogrest is supposed to be a UB but it's also part of a questline and there is supposed to be a community aspect to the fight so while it'll be a "survival" fight, I have doubt that it'll be incredibly hard to reach the end either.

0 0
Score : 1453

A swift death.

0 0
Score : 3117

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/668216-new-game-experience

0 0

this one's an appril fools :p

0 0
Score : 16196

I'm expecting a sort of distributed, seasonal raid-boss experience.

We already know we won't be able to beat him, but the amount of damage we do will have some impact on a new Ogrest's Chaos mechanic Ankama's implementing.

Not sure what to expect from the fight. I'm sure Ogrest is going to be a 3x3 boss with large AOEs. I'm not expecting complex invulnerability mechanics in the fight, but there will probably be several tricks to either magnify player damage or reduce Ogrest's damage. Would be interesting if the primordial dragons ended up joining Ogrest in the fight in phases.

0 0
Score : 11736

When I think about Ogrest I think about final fight. I know we will not be able to defete him, but when I think about this epic final battle I'm reminding myself WoW Raids on end of expantion. Normaly instance have 5 slots but raids in WoW can have 25 players slots! I know this is too much for Wakfu, but I would like to see more heros in this battle.
Also in WoW Raid you have path with trash mob and u go to minor bosses and finnaly u come to final boss. It would be so cool if we would have mini dungeon on Ogrest and u have to defeted other minor bosses before u face Ogrest.
Thats all from me c;

0 0
Respond to this thread