Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What is more dead?

By xmetx-zero-x - MEMBER - June 30, 2017, 23:30:14
AnkaTracker

The game or the forums?

3 -5
First Ankama intervention

I think that regarding this topic it would be best to ask instead where to find the most active players, whether it be in the forums, social medias or in the game, and I am sure that the Community will be very happy to point in the right direction as well. smile

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : -72

Forums.

1 -1
Score : 2315

You in the gobbal dungeon

3 -1
Score : 17227

Both have far too much activity to consider them as dead. The most "dead" I've seen the forum is like 1 day or 2 without activity in the previous week to the update. As for the game, it will depend on the time you connect. From 0.00am Wakfu time and forward, you'll likely meet the American/South American community at Remington (possibly in Elbor too, but can't know this personally), with the largest potential as active playerbase. Many "unnamed" Asian players can be seen running around at different times too.

1 -1
Score : 342

Elbor player here. The spanish comunity tends to be more active towards the european evening and it stays until 3am or so.

And before you ask, I like comparing the spanish and english forums and reading both because I feel like the spanish forums are complains while the english ones are a tad more informative.

1 0
Score : 7187

Come join the discord, it's lively there happy
-> Thread

1 -1

I think that regarding this topic it would be best to ask instead where to find the most active players, whether it be in the forums, social medias or in the game, and I am sure that the Community will be very happy to point in the right direction as well. smile

Score : 3434

Quality thread right here. 10/10

0 0
Score : 2245

Teach me how to have value for life.

0 -2
Score : 9318

Your jokes

0 -1
Respond to this thread