FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Game OST?

By niemurr - MEMBER - June 24, 2017, 15:39:45

Recently, I noticed that not all the tracks from the game have been uploaded on YouTube, nor I found Dropbox archives containing all the files... I then tried to extract the music myself (never tried anything like this before) and found this file, musics.pk. I searched on the Internet and it turns out it can be opened using Adobe Audition... I try to open it and it doesn't work. I've also tried converting the file into another format like .ogg, but nothing... Has anyone figured out how to get the files? Or better, uploaded them somewhere?  

1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 5051

I vote that the tem should make an official album of all the music on youtube, I'm sure they'd get a lot of views and maybe even some publicity that they lack IMHO

1 0
Score : 1557

Honestly, I'd gladly pay 10 euros or more for the tracks officially provided by Ankama rather than desperately trying to extract them like this.

1 0
Score : 16325

The music files are in .OGG format, but each music is a single .OGG file. You'll have to get some way to extract them from that pack file.

1 0
Score : 1557

That's the point... How do I extract all the files from "musics.pk"? I don't have a decrypter or similar and have never understood how they work, so I can't make one myself. 

1 0
Respond to this thread