FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

8 Slots doesn't seem like enough

By StrategyNoremac - MEMBER - May 13, 2017, 00:52:23

So far I am enjoying the game a lot, but having 8 characters max doesn't seem like enough to me. Am I the only one that feels that way? 

I have played the Feca, Eliorope, Osa, Cra, Panda, Xeno, Sram and Huppermage. I like them all and it seems like a shame I can't make more without deleting old characters.

I would really be able to have at least of one each character on my account. Right now it just seems like too little.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 484

I've played games where the amount of characters you could create might as well be infinite.

I assume it's because Ankama doesn't have the equipment to support such a thing?

0 0
Score : 625

Hmm... I know in some games they don't give purchasable slots and you're stuck with 6 forever.

You can maybe try and make another account(?) I don't know about now (last time I did it was several years back and I did it mostly so I could play in a group when my friends were off) but before the game allowed you to multi-client.

0 0
Score : 16341

As minimal, I would say that one slot per class should be a must (increasing after new classes being added). The alternative is making more accounts, with the setback of not being able to bring your usual sidekicks, and possibly having to "re-adquire" and re-equip them once again. What's the point of limiting the character slots to so little?

0 0
Score : -3031

this issue is very real

but i myself just make a 2nd acc for that

0 0
Score : -3031

costs more to have booster up on all chars, yes, but you can play with more than 3 at once.

0 0
Score : 15

You can always create multiple accounts just to play those other characters?

0 0
Score : 2222
jgtf|2017-05-13 22:00:36
There are many problems that arise with multible accounts.

You can't transfer Linked gear between multiple accounts.
Controlling multiple characters via multi-boxing can be tedius.
Even some beefy computers can start freezing with a single window of Wakfu open, multiplying that becomes much more tedius.
Cost for upkeeping Booster on each account stacks up.
Having multiple accounts means less likely to benefit from the x2 or x3 exp boost for lower level characters on your account(s).
Possible purchased Sidekicks are not shared between the accounts.

All in all, the price for multiple accounts seems rather too high to be worthy.
0 0
Respond to this thread