FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Q. About buying spell, equipment,characteristic pages you can buy in the Shop

By Theowarpriest - MEMBER - May 11, 2017, 12:24:04

Hi guys i was wondering if The Equipment , characteristic and spell pages from the shop, are applying to all the characters of ur account like an account service, or if they only affect one character at each time..
Thank you smile

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 17866

It applies to all characters. It's an account-wide service.

Keep in mind that your max number of pages is 8 for any of the 3. You can never have 9 characteristics/spell/equipment pages.

0 0
Score : 7199

SSBKewkky, do you know if buying them in 5x-packs works correctly now?
Someone on my server had an issue of those additional pages not being applied, but I'm not sure if he still plays regulary, so I'm asking here.

0 0
Score : 17866

I bought the 5x packs when they first came out, and they worked just fine with me.

Unless a new issue arose since then, but I find that hard to believe. Did your friend log out and log back in on the website AND on the game before giving up?

1 0
Score : 7199

I think he got them too when they came out, used them, and they just didn't become available. Clicking the +-button to add more did nothing, iirc. I'm not sure if he relogged, but I assume so. He wrote a couple bug-reports with months inbetween them.

If it works for you, then I'm glad this is fixed.

Thank you.

EDIT: This here was his bugreport from back then. Don't think anything came from it: click me click me.

1 0
Respond to this thread