FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Barda Emblem??

By magsterillon - MEMBER - May 04, 2017, 21:20:18
AnkaTracker

In the update blog it says  "This emblem can be used until the 3rd of June."  Does anyone know exactly what this means?  Does that means if it is not equipped, it will disappear?  Or does it mean that no matter what, equipped or unequipped, it will just cease to exist after this date?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi magsterillon,

vxvPoseidonvxv is correct. You can use it (or not use it) until the 3rd of June. After that it will be removed.

See message in context
Reactions 14
Score : 73

i think it means a time limited item eg: once that date comes item will go thats wot it sounds like

0 0
Score : 9184

Just let me delete it NOW... It is utterly useless and only clutters up your inventories for ANYONE who uses Shushu Emblem and beyond.....

0 0
Score : 1301

I mean if it would stick around id make a build utilizing the 10 kit skill. Using your emblem slot for kitskill rather than one of your ring slots seems good...

Other than that, yeah nah.

0 0
Score : 6203

I can use it on my alts instead of arachness, i'm happy with it

0 0

Hi magsterillon,

vxvPoseidonvxv is correct. You can use it (or not use it) until the 3rd of June. After that it will be removed.

Score : 1413

why cant we keep it.I would love to keep it and most ppl since u guys kinda ruin the game for some/mostppl with this update.and we all love that emblem
or atleast extend time we have to use it until merge or something.

0 0

Hello everyone,

To add, the Barda emblem was provided to help players that were affected with the item level transition, for example, before the update, a level 178 player can equip Moon Island gear, after the update, that player can no longer equip them as the gear has a level 185 requirement. 

But a level 178 player PROBABLY already has a Shushu emblem, so how did you envision, THIS emblem helping them???

Or was the only HELP on that emblem supposed to be the Kit skills??

0 0

Gimonfu| - MEMBER - Today - 11:20:13
But a level 178 player PROBABLY already has a Shushu emblem, so how did you envision, THIS emblem helping them???

Or was the only HELP on that emblem supposed to be the Kit skills??

Hi Gimonfu,

It is up to you which emblem you prefer. We are not requiring you to equip the Barda emblem if you do not need it.

[Flatops]| - ADMINISTRATOR - Today - 11:43:39  
Hi Gimonfu,

It is up to you which emblem you prefer. We are not requiring you to equip the Barda emblem if you do not need it.

But you ARE requiring me to keep the emblem, no matter how useless/ful it is to me?

0 -2
Score : 2244

Geez, mate. Ankama gives you a free item (albeit it being for a limited time) to help some people transition into the new update in case they need it, and you're here complaining about it?
Talk about never learning the meaning of showing some gratitude.

It's one item. One inventory slot. If that's such a huge deal for you, maybe you should invest in replacing your piwi pouch, don't you think?

2 0

Hello,

Originally, the Barda emblem couldn't be destroyed in order to prevent any mishap. You will be able to delete it like everything else starting from the hotfix (1.53.1).

Score : 1301

Thank you.

0 0
Score : 223

solution

1 0
Respond to this thread