FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Updated Encyclopedia Class Pages

By Sheni - MEMBER - May 03, 2017, 15:46:26

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/classes

They imbedded the new 'roles' there too with explanation, as well as a 3 star difficulty rating..

In all seriousness though, this:

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 12775

I really don't see how osamodas is 3 star at all.
This is more like the difficulty the devs have understanding these classes themselves

Not the real rating

0 0
Score : 640

Or it's just that you don't understand how hard classes which aren't sadida are. Osa, to be effective, needs to juggle 3/4 main core elements in a team comp;

1. Buffing. Osamodas use a mechanic called dressage which is used as a currency to apply buffs on summons/allies marked with animal link (1ap). They get 50 dressage and +10 for each control they have. Buffing an allies requires you to cast animal link on them then using a spell, such as boowolf howl. This then consumes the dressage required for that spell and applys the relevant buff (IE 15% final damage). These buffs last only 2-3 turns so managing the ap costs/uptime creates a lot of time invested in a fight. Managing these buffs efficiently while dealing damage and having good stats/range/control is what makes osa hard to play.
  2. Positioning. Osa can move allies for 5 ap and 1 wp. This consumes animal link so you need to prebuff that ally. Moving allies while buffing becomes hard because of this.
  3. Damage. Osa's deal a large amount of their damage via their summon. Their summon's stats are 80% of the osa's ele/secondary damages. The other portion of osa's damage is their dragon form which increases spell damage ratios/gets %4 final damage per 2 control. Because of these two factors for an osa to deal effective damage they need to have gear which gives control/ gear which has lots of stats on them, IE backstab, while also having range to hit enemies/buff allies. These two damage types normally split osa players between 2 damage styles. Summon buffer and dragon. Both of these have hard mechanics to play well while dealing damage IE summon osa buffing allies while buffing pet while dealing damage with the pet when it being buffed by aoes. Dragon osa needs effective wp usage because they have poor wp regen.

Osa has a lot of min/maxing elements to their gameplay which other classes don't have. Stop trying to be edgy on the forums.
1 -6
Score : 291

3 Stars is not enough, it needs at least 5 to give a better idea 

0 0
Score : 3308

Huppermage can relaase their power on a group effectively? Doesn't sound true at all. 60% of their spells are single target The othehr 40% is utility spells.

Rogue being 1 star is extremely sad. Extremely sad.

0 0
Score : 11691

Lol at Rogue being 1 star difficulty when Eni is 2 star difficulty.

I think Rogue is more powerful than a lot of people here give it credit for, but I do think it's hard class to play too (and very sensitive to misplays). Meanwhile Eni can be powerful even when played brainlessly.

1 0
Score : 356

I'm a simple man. I see fogger, I comment. 

0 0
Score : 3266

Here is the list:

1 STAR:
Ecaflip
Cra
Sacrier
Rogue
Masqueraider
Sram

2 STAR:
Eniripsa
Iop
Sadida
Eliotrop
Feca
Enutrof

3 STAR:
Xelor
Panda
Foggernaut
Huppermage
Osamoda

0 0

Sadida really should be 1 star. There isn't much of a learning curve to the class and the spells are quite simple. You summon stuff and then rely on same summon all game, or you summon none and you're 0 star.
Sram is probably not 1 star, and definitely harder to play than Enutrof. Enutrof should be 1 star.
Iop air combos are very tough to master as you need to link combos together for max potential. Other than that they're very simple. Definitely harder than foggernauts though. I would classify Osamoda as 2 star. 
I don't know the other classes well enough to comment on them. I abandoned my Xelor and Panda since I can't fit them all in our guild.

0 0

The clips showing the class features are all outdated.

1 0
Score : 16107

Shame the state tooltips are still broken on the english site.

0 0

GreenEmerald| - MEMBER - Today - 22:44:21
Sadida really should be 1 star. There isn't much of a learning curve to the class and the spells are quite simple. You summon stuff and then rely on same summon all game, or you summon none and you're 0 star.
Sram is probably not 1 star, and definitely harder to play than Enutrof. Enutrof should be 1 star.
Iop air combos are very tough to master as you need to link combos together for max potential. Other than that they're very simple. Definitely harder than foggernauts though. I would classify Osamoda as 2 star. 
I don't know the other classes well enough to comment on them. I abandoned my Xelor and Panda since I can't fit them all in our guild.

You're a lone sadida/healer sadida

If you actually used all its roles (minions, support, and healing) you would see that the class is actually a summoner that uses its summons in really different ways.

I think a class like eni fits you better. Simple great healing, good damage, ane support. You don't have to worry about summons with eni.
0 -1

"actually a summoner that uses its summons in really different ways."
lol

Also, try logging into the game and press O. You can make multiple roles there. Amazing, I know. (no, i'm not entirely a lone sadi).

0 0

Also..why doesn't wakfu look like in those profile pages? Isn't it time they made things not look like they were made in 2007 all blurry and low color?

0 0
Respond to this thread