FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I came back and I'm now confused. Help.

By mitsume54432 - MEMBER - April 24, 2017, 12:35:36

Hi. Umm.... The last time I logged on the game was early 2015 and I'm kind of confused. What's happened since then? I mean I'm just reading through the forums but so much has changed. Can I just ask for a brief run down of everything that changed starting with the skill trees? The last time I was on the game, decks weren't a thing yet.

Also, are tri-ele builds still viable?
@[email protected] Thank you in advance.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4878

Decks just mean you have a limited amount of spells you cn use in a fight.
Also trielemental builds are not just viable but almost necesary, especially in combo decks due to cross-element synergies.
As for changes there is now a modifiable dificulty on all dungeons (called stasis, how original), the dungeons no longer require keys, you can create builds for lower levels and temporarily adjust your level to play low level dungeons and there are minor monthly rewards for doing a dungeon in it's level range on high stasis.
Also they revamped sacriers and ouguinaks are delayed untill further notice, there's a new ultimate boss and the zinit quest is contining, but the actuall zinit is locked to players without boosters untill the next patch.

0 0
Score : 625

Oh, okay. Thank you ^^

and what exactly did they change about sacriers? o-o

0 0
Score : 4878

Well the got new passives and if you kill the guy who killed you clinging to life no longer kills you on the next turn.
Also the earth armour no longer disappears on the next turn

0 0
Respond to this thread