FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

If you could bring back one thing that was removed what would it be?

By Lurixi - MEMBER - April 20, 2017, 21:32:18

I would bring back the old temple of scriptures, when the outside was much more spacious and everyone hanged out there.

What about you?

0 0
Reactions 61
Score : 2628

Players.

36 -5
Score : 8763

Nation and political relevance, which used to be the driving factor for PVP.

6 0
Score : 6202

wakfu/stasis crafting and mattering at all

4 0
Score : 17233

This headgear. laugh

4 0
Score : 1296

The old version of Eniraiser

5 0
Score : 1393

whats eniraiser

1 -4
Score : 2063

Pre-revamp feca, it was great, wild and less boring to play.

4 0
Score : 622

oh man so many things, like the head gaurd and army general hats, and the old sram doubles and dungeon tokens, i love the idea of old alma back with duels and more space, the more frequent class balancing. the old days when res didnt scale to the moon so much stuff! 

0 0
Score : 6283

#01. Any of the pre-Deck System Xelor iterations
#02. Trool Fair (in working order)
#03. Some of the Emotes that have gone M.I.A. thanks to changes in nations overtime.
#04. The wolf NPCs in old-Inkarnam. They're just.. gone entirely!
#05. Nice looking (Bonta) marketplaces.
#06. Being able to stack similar gear at all times (aka, pre-Transmutation stone)

And YES to Old Eniraiser so much, that goes on top!

4 0
Score : 1296

Glad you agree =D. I knew I wasn't the only one. It is VERY missed.

0 0
Score : 9171

Conquerable islands (more than just one.......).

1 0
Score : 11810

Mobile arenas and players

4 0
Score : 1172

world boss quest. you have to do it tp unlock the boss. I miss the storylines

1 -1
Score : 604

Bomber Rogue
A return to the days before everything was crammed into outposts.

5 0
Score : 77

More than 12 spells

10 0
Score : 12947

XiaoTianfang| - MEMBER - Today - 15:13:27
Bomber Rogue
A return to the days before everything was crammed into outposts.

• Water rogue. Earth and rogue never seemed logical at all. Also all branches using bombs was the best.
  • Sadida totem. The one that took full aoe damage and lasted for the whole fight until the enemy pushed/killed it.
  • Dolls that didn't die in one hit but you had to summon them yourself without ultra powerful.
  • Devs that actually played the game (not just astrub and the highest level content with maxed equips).
2 -1
Score : 182

All spells avialable all the time lol. That means everything on earth, fire, air, water. I'm talking all spells avialable in battle. Remember that??!! I remember that.

1 0
Score : 277

Naming your pokemon/gobemon and allowing previously capturable mobs with all spells intact.

1 0
Score : 5100

1. The air branch of ecaflips, before they crammed it into the water tree with fleas, I mean why would you want fleas.
2. Eniripsa's resurection mark (and marks that actually have powerfull effects besides the healing one)
3. Critical failure causing spells/passives on ecaflips, they just removed it completely
4. Wakfu/stasis source not resseting every update, have wakfu and stasis gear above lvl 100
5. Osamodas summoning gobgobs, remember when that was a thing? Also being able to summon more than 1 summon, I mean it's a class based on summoning and it can't summon ore than 1 creature, also some spells that don't just buff your summon
6. Enutrofs that are centered areound MP debuffs instead of loot, remember when that was one of the things the class was centered about?
7. Xelor summons that don't suck, remember when they had charges instead of hp? at least that was interesting!
8. A nation/goverment/outlaw system that actually worked

0 0
Score : 2389

Active Spells that changed with their level
like the Call a Frhiend one, depending on its level it summoned a different kind of Drheller

1 0
Score : 2243

Maybe they should re-introduce according to your level.
For example lvl 1-20 it would be the Baby Drheller, 21-40 Mature, 41-60... and so on.

Disclaimer: I don't remember each Drheller lvl name, and those lvl ranges were just pulled out of my butt just to present my idea.

0 0
Score : -11

Arenas

1 0
Respond to this thread